• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Valentine's Mafia | Endgame

Sparkin

Night Zero ❤​

As the night that marked the end of Valentine's Day ended, the townsfolk who had celebrated the day returned to their homes, some happy and some sad.
But this was not the end of Valentine's Day.​

There are 24 Hours left in the Night Phase.

Players❤​

Sparkin as GM​
Desox as ???
aeternum as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
ASDBUDDY as ???
Miah as ???
purplecicada as ???
Pecilia as ???
Rabinov as ???
Neko Maid Kapper as ???
Bidoof FTW as ???
Newtsie as ???
L'Belle as ???
Nakuzami as ???
jdthebud as ???

Last edited:

Sparkin

Expect NA's results and a phase change post soon

Sparkin

Day One ❤​

After the bitter end of Valentine's Day, suspicious activity began to emerge. A notable one was the disappearance of Kai Munks, who walks by his other name "Santa".

He was known locally by all, and was famous, especially with women. With each passing day, it's not uncommon to find him outside his house, talking to someone he met by chance.
However, his attitudes led him to be mistaken for a cheater.

At one night, Kai's unusual path from the usual hooked two men to chase him.
These two men saw Kai in the graveyard, praying to the tomb ... with his hands tied by a rope...Wait, was that even praying?

One of the men approached Kai to watch him closely, and when he saw Kai, he understood his intentions and joined him in a prayer with Kai. He also tied his hands with a rope.

The other, confused, shaking his head at the actions of Kai and the other man, he became distressed, and remembered why he was there. To investigate Kai's suspicious actions. He thought it would be better to do something about it than Kai came and convinces him that he was innocent.

4 others entered the cemetery and saw the scene of Kai and the man praying. They were intrigued and decided to join in the fun. But after seeing the wicked of the Kai and the man, they got their honor attacked.

1 of these individuals pulled a knife from his back pocket and ran toward Kai with the intention of killing him. His knife quickly approached Kai's neck ... What happened next was not pleasant to see.

The other man who was praying to the Kai, known as Rabinov to others, ran toward the Kai and managed to save him at the last minute, pushing him away from the attacker's knife.

Rabinov saw that he could not defeat the attacker at the moment, for if he showed how much he could do, the attacker's friends would surely join him to help him. It was then that Rabinov took Kai's hand and began to run non-stop.

Luckily, the attacker couldn't run as fast as Rabinov, and they managed to escape successfully from the attackers.

What a happy ending, isn't it?
They managed to survive from a life-and-death situation.
But aren't we forgetting something?​

Rabinov, The Protector, fell into a trap door.​

Day has started. You have 48 hours to discuss on a lynch.

Players❤​

Sparkin as GM​
Desox as ???
aeternum as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
ASDBUDDY as ???
Miah as ???
purplecicada as ???
Pecilia as ???
Rabinov as The Protector
Neko Maid Kapper as ???
Bidoof FTW as ???
Newtsie as ???
L'Belle as ???
Nakuzami as ???
jdthebud as ???

Last edited:

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
i believe they successfully protected, but seems like at the kai person's doorsteps somebody had put the trap, since that is the role of one of the faithfuls.
Edit: I rechecked and it's the tactician role.

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
That makes sense. It is however unfortunate because it could've led to the death of a mafia if Rabi had no protected the target.

@Sparkin Are visit priorities based on who sent their actions in first or is there a set priority list?

Sparkin

@Sparkin Are visit priorities based on who sent their actions in first or is there a set priority list?
Yep, there's a set priority list. Here it is, for further reference:

First
1. Lover & Heartbreaker
2. Hooker
3. Protector
4. Mafia Kill
5. Bully
6. Dreamer
7. Tactician
Last

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Stupid fact: 14 people signed up to this game. Valentine's Day is on the 14th Feb. Coincidence?
Slightly townreading ASD at the moment. Does anyone have any information they could possibly share? If not, that is definitely okay.
RIP Aaron </3

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
Good morning. Just had time to read the update and it turns out there's not even much to read atm. I don't really have any leads, but I'll see what I can get later

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
I don't have anything to say at the moment. It's Day 1, not sure why you might suspect there'd be something groundbreaking in any sort of discussion. Besides my activity is very sporadic as of recent, so I'd rather get a vote I can change at anytime now, than later.

Back