• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen The Journey Begins

Years
  • Last time, Mudkip and I were heading to Route 103 to face Brendon in our first battle. With great skill, we defeated him and he suggested heading back to Littleroot Town after checking out my close bond with my Mudkip. We hastily made our way back to town where Prof. Birch was pleased that we beat his son in a battle and thus, he gave us the Pokedex. He explained its use and Brendon gave us some Pokeballs to catch Pokemon to expand our team. With that, we headed out...! Or we were about to when Mom called us over to say goodbye and wish us good luck! And give us the Running Shoes... Finally, Mudkip and I walked back to Route 101 and found our first encounter...

To Be Continued...

Back