• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Travel Journal Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Travel Journals
Welcome to Travel Journals
Looking to track your journey through the various regions of the Pokémon world? Look no further. Use this section to tell everyone the details of your journey - what Pokémon you caught, how you managed defeat Cynthia and her Garchomp, or one shotted Lance and his under leveled Dragonites. There are just a few simple rules to follow when posting your journal log:

All PokéCommunity Rules apply.
There are a few exceptions here, but if you haven't seen the main PokéCommunity rules, please read them here.

One thread per game.
If you are tracking your progress in various games, create a new thread for each one. This keeps confusion and clutter to a minimum.

Let's Plays are allowed.
If you'd like to post your video of your playthrough instead of typing it out, we prefer that you embed the video/stream/etc. If you don't know how to embed the video, take a look here.

Double posting ok!
So long as it isn't too excessive or spammy, double posting is allowed for updating!

ROM Hack/Fangames journals are allowed.
In order to diversify the section, ROM Hack/Fangames journals are allowed to be posted.

Prefixes
Each generation has it's own prefix, as well as a hack, and fan game prefix for users who are tracking their progress in a ROM Hack or a fan game. Using the correct prefix when making your thread will help keep down clutter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back