• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon I have added won't come up when editing wild encounters on PPRE.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2021
    Hi all.

I'm currently having some issues regarding PPRE. I have inserted new Pokemon into a clean HeartGold (US) rom. They come up when I press the pokemon option on PPRE, but when I go to edit wild encounters, they're nowhere to be seen. I'm slightly new to this so the solution might be obvious lol, but I was just wondering if anyone has had this problem or knows where I've gone wrong? thank you!

Years
  • Hi all.

I'm currently having some issues regarding PPRE. I have inserted new Pokemon into a clean HeartGold (US) rom. They come up when I press the pokemon option on PPRE, but when I go to edit wild encounters, they're nowhere to be seen. I'm slightly new to this so the solution might be obvious lol, but I was just wondering if anyone has had this problem or knows where I've gone wrong? thank you!

I'm not familiar with DS hacking, but I suggest you try this Discord server: https://discord.gg/cTKQq5Y. It's dedicated to DS hacking. Good luck!

Back