• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Nightmare on Battle Server's Street

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    A Nightmare on Battle Server's Street

i really tried with the title ok

It's that time of the year again, folks! This October, our very spoopy battle server invites you to join us in watching halloween/horror movies of every kind. I will be hosting a marathon of horror/thriller/such spook/very scare movies every Friday and Saturday night of each weekend for the month. Suggestions are very welcome, and feel free to post any ideas you may have! Just hop on the battle server, and the links will be provided for the stream there - though you can look out for it on my rabb.it here.

Our first movie of the night will take place on Friday, October 7th.
    Unfortunately, Hypno will be there ready and waiting for you. We hope to see you there!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    I'm too scared of horror movies, so unfortunately I won't be able to join you guys unless you play Scooby Doo movies.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • +1 to Nightmare Before Christmas I'll watch anything as long as there isn't too much excessive blood and guts.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I think we can all agree the first movie I'll be streaming is Nightmare Before Christmas!

Too bad I live in Europe. I can't watch the movies with you due to timezones :(
    I'll be sure to host a 3 AM movie or around then just for the other time zoned bebes, dw!

edit: tbh I'll just pull some all nighters to make sure everyone can view them esp at night for the other time zones for full effect

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Hope you bebes enjoyed Coraline / the unexpected viewing of the Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared mini yt series! I definitely had a few nightmares after that.

I dreamt of the killer clowns lolol

ps we discovered that Wybie from Coraline sounds like Cay

Reactions: Cay
    Years
  • We just watched spirited away!
    Thanks a lot Kaori for hosting this, Noa for the idea of the movie and of course everyone who joined us! I really enjoyed it!

Last edited:
    Back