• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any PMD editors out there for a rom hack?

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jan 29, 2019
Hey this is my first post/thread (literally just made this account lol)

Does anyone know of any kind of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rom editor so I could play around with it and possibly "attempt" at making a rom hack of the game?
I'm mainly looking for Red/Blue Rescue Team, but I'll also take Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky as well.
I already have PMDe, but I'm also looking for a text editor and sprite editor for now. I've looked everywhere online but there just isn't that much on the topic due to its difficulty. Either that or it's just dead. Thanks in advance!

(If you know of any PMD hackers who are still active please tell me)

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jan 29, 2019
Hey, thanks! I thought my message was kinda dead lol, so I gave up on my search a while back. This actually helps a lot! Thanks again!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Hey, thanks! I thought my message was kinda dead lol, so I gave up on my search a while back. This actually helps a lot! Thanks again!

Np, glad you got some answers even if it took a while haha! There are a bit of a shortage of PMD resources around, I'm not too well versed in it myself but it definitely looks interesting. Be sure to let us know how you get on with your PMD hack! x

Back