• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] How do I do indoor Running Shoes?

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2020
    Title says it all. Many hacks have this but no one's explained how yet. If its ASM then I kinda don't care to add it (I want to do my hack with absolutely no ASM) but it would still be nice to have some tutorial somewhere for archiving purposes or whatever.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2020
    insert 00 at BD494 (Source)

Side note, why do you want your hack to have no assembly code? Many of the better features will require it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2020
    Why do you want your hack to have no assembly code?

Can't be bothered to learn it and also makes it easier to make changes if I decide a feature is unnecessary or needs tweaking. Most of my changes are super basic but I gladly will do plenty of hex, as needed.

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
    Years
  • Lol there was a ton of ASM shown though...?
    Any hex changes you make to implement certain "features" are ultimately done by modifying ASM routines. The only difference between the ones you've likely already made and this one, is that Knizz was kind enough to explain exactly what you're modifying, while you're other ones just told you what the hex change was.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2020
    Any hex changes you make to implement certain "features" are ultimately done by modifying ASM routines. The only difference between the ones you've likely already made and this one, is that Knizz was kind enough to explain exactly what you're modifying, while you're other ones just told you what the hex change was.

Ah, OK. That clears up quite a lot. Thanks for the info lol

Back