The PokéCommunity Forums Community Square Meet & Greet
PokebladeRED

Meet & Greet New forum users, start here! Introduce yourself to the community, welcome your fellow members, and discover all of the cool things you can do around PokéCommunity.

Old August 16th, 2018 (7:23 AM).
Trainer of Charizard since 1998

Nature: Timid
    Hell oh there ^^.

I'm PokebladeRED and i'm new on that forum, so i'm gonna introduce myself !

First thing to say is that i'm French, so i'm sorry if my english is not correct even if i think i can handle it better by words than oral.

So, i'm 25, i lived in the middle of France and i've growned up with Pokemon since the age of 6. I'm a huge fan of Charizard (especially Mega Charizard X omg what a bad dragon we have here :) ). My favorite types of Pokemon are Fire and Dragon (so yeah that's a little why i love Charizard so much :laugh-squinted:). But i also enjoy the Electrik type and the Ghost type.

I really don't like the Fairy type (too cute for me) but i'm ok with the other types.

I came here because i was looking for awesome fangames to play and maybe to share. I've got some plans on Youtube with Pokemon and i'm quite interested in fangames (those guys can do sometimes even better pokemons than the real !) .

I also enjoy writting and i've got some fanfictions (but in french sorry ^^) on my brain that just want to get out of that mess, and i'm also trying to create fakemons, (trying is the word since i can perfectly describe them but i'm unable to draw my little companions :shaking-head-no: ).

I think i will explore the forum and the other things on the site! Feel free to ask the questions you want!

Oh, and i've seen a post so that we can raise a Pokemon by post, so i will see it too !

Thanks for reading!
    Old August 16th, 2018 (10:17 AM).
    press start to play_

Nature: Naive
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by PokebladeRED View Post
    Hell oh there ^^.
    Thanks for reading!
    Hi PokebladeRED! Can I call you Red? :)
    Welcome to PC! I hope you'll find good fangames in Games Showcase and ROM Hacks Studio, and that we'll get to see your writing in Fan Fiction & Writing when you feel comfortable writing it in English :D Your English is good, don't worry! I learned by writing on these forums, actually. I'm not a native speaker ^^
    Old August 16th, 2018 (10:19 AM).
    Just your average Spaceball

Nature: Relaxed
      Quote:
      Hell oh there ^^.

I'm PokebladeRED and i'm new on that forum, so i'm gonna introduce myself !

First thing to say is that i'm French, so i'm sorry if my english is not correct even if i think i can handle it better by words than oral.

So, i'm 25, i lived in the middle of France and i've growned up with Pokemon since the age of 6. I'm a huge fan of Charizard (especially Mega Charizard X omg what a bad dragon we have here :) ). My favorite types of Pokemon are Fire and Dragon (so yeah that's a little why i love Charizard so much :laugh-squinted:). But i also enjoy the Electrik type and the Ghost type.

I really don't like the Fairy type (too cute for me) but i'm ok with the other types.

I came here because i was looking for awesome fangames to play and maybe to share. I've got some plans on Youtube with Pokemon and i'm quite interested in fangames (those guys can do sometimes even better pokemons than the real !) .

I also enjoy writting and i've got some fanfictions (but in french sorry ^^) on my brain that just want to get out of that mess, and i'm also trying to create fakemons, (trying is the word since i can perfectly describe them but i'm unable to draw my little companions :shaking-head-no: ).

I think i will explore the forum and the other things on the site! Feel free to ask the questions you want!

Oh, and i've seen a post so that we can raise a Pokemon by post, so i will see it too !

Thanks for reading!
      Welcome to PC. I’ve been a fan since Generation 1. Friends had Red/Blue so I got Yellow when it came out some time later. Another friend later got Gold so I got a taste of what Generation 2 was like but I’ve always been fond of Generation 1(probably because I haven’t played anything beyond Generation 2). Anyways, you got a favorite character or region?

:t037: is my partner so I suppose we think alike in terms of Types but my favorite Typing happens to be Ice(hence Alolan Vulpix is a perfect match for me).

Want to raise Pokemon? Check out VPP
      Old August 16th, 2018 (10:48 AM).

Thanks a lot, Adventure ^^ i'll take a look as soon as possible . The problem is not really to write, but to find the equivalent terms . Yes of course you can call me Red (it will be an honor to be nicknamed like the first hero of the Pokegames :smile: )

To CodeHelmet: Alolan Forms are so cool, i also love the Alolan Sandslash ,especially the shiny one ! An Ice type too .

I have a favorite character of course! An owner of Charizard who can mega-evolve, winner of the Illumis Conference, if you see of who i'm talking about ;). And also Paul of Sinnoh! Two badass character in the anime i think !

In the game, i'm more fan of Cynthia and Alder, and, of course, Lance!
        Old August 16th, 2018 (3:35 PM).

Hi there! Thanks so much for joining the forums and sharing so much about yourself! Not many users are this forthcoming about their info so it's always refreshing to see someone so open! And your English is fine, don't worry about that! :)

Quote:
        Oh. Well then.

Nah, I'm just kidding! To each their own! I personally love Fairy types but I can totally understand why some wouldn't care for them. The most important thing is that you enjoy Pokemon and that's what brought us all together! n_n;

Old August 17th, 2018 (1:54 AM).

Thanks Fairy ^^!

To be honest i'm not allergic to ALL Fairy type, some of them are often on my team (especially Azumarill), but i can't support the idea that Dragonite can be OHKO by a Wigglytuff :D

Quick Reply