• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The war we must stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morphasis

Morphing Wolfgon
Years
  • "What are YOU doing here?" I asked all of them, scanning them.
    Vixen turned to me and spoke silently. I nodded. "So, you got new Pokemon too, eh?" and I stepped forward.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2004
    Marina turned around, and saw a girl. She said something. "Yes, we all got new pokemon, if I'm not mistaken." Marina's Mudkip continued to nuzzle her waist, and mumbled it's name. "Why are you here? Did you get that pokemon recently?"

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2004
    Seth continued to look for his Torchic. Finally, he spotted him in seemingly in a talk with a Taillow. Seth looked at the Taillow, but he didn't have any pokeballs, so he just called his Torchic over. When it didn't come over, he quickly ran over to it. The Taillow stopped him in his tracks however.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2004
    As Marina talked with the girl, Seth's was blocked by a Taillow. Marina turned and saw this. She giggled somewhat, as Seth tried to get closer to his Torchic without being pecked by Taillow. Finally, Seth gave up, and walked past the Taillow, while being pecked, and picked up his Torchic. Marina looked back at the girl, and smiled, still waiting for a response.

Years
  • i was the girl.... j/k!
    Name: Kirby (nick: 00, no 7 j/k)
    Pokemon:squirtle
    Moves:Bubble(beam if ok), withdraw
    i took of my cross-dressing gear and told them ya, i had a new pokemon... i showed them my squritle, and saw a taillow... i said, "i have an extra pokeball if you want it, i mean i saw your torchic talking to it, and taillow being very protective of torchic... they must be friends alrdy!" i handed him the pokeball, and asked for their namesafter telling them mine... i could see the shock on their faces after i finished whiping-off the make-up,lickstick, and taking off my dress... i took off my whig and offered the girl any of the things i had... i could tell her answer was no, so i offered the 2 boys my dress... i could tell the 1 named seth really appreciated the offer (lol j/k haha for fun! trust me)
    i walked up to the taillow and told it that if it wanted to be torchic's friend then he should let its trainer catch it... it looked concerned but willing... i gave it a berry and hinted to seth to catch it/battle it... taillow agreed... (lol i gues i was the girl after all, sorry if this messed-up the storyline otheriwse i can say i was another girl/edit my post)

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2004
    Yes, bubblebeam is okay. And I really want the dress. :embarrass lol

Seth thanked Kirby, and aimed the pokeball at Taillow. "Okay, here we go!" Seth threw the pokeball, and hit Taillow. It twitched once, and beeped, announcing that Seth had caught Taillow. Seth jumped into the air, and quickly threw to pokeball, making Taillow come out. "YEAH!" Seth grabbed the Taillow and Torchic, and snuggled them. He then looked at Kirby, "Thank you kindly. My name is Seth."

Years
  • OOC: i hi.... morphasis i 4got you werein this rp, but that's okay...
    IC: I said he owed me 1 and suggested if we continued he would need more, so i suggested him going back to the city tobuy some pokeballs... i decided to look for more pokemon for myself... as i turned away i saw in the corner of my eye, he, seth was trying on the dress, i gave him the make-up,lipstick and wig. he looked very proud until i told him everything but the dresss was for tailow... the dress was too big so i let him have it... i could tell the girl was jealous but didnt say anything... my squirtle saw a fat little magby... i was surprised it was near the forest, it could burn us all down! i decided catching it was necessary inorder to prevent any forest fires. i had watched smokey the bears commercial today and wasnt about to forget it! i said to the fatty: "magby, mind if i catch you, you dont have to battle if you dont want... i jsut dont want the forest to be burned donw you know? especially if i battle you, it could turn nasty! no offense to fire pokemon, but you understand..." the magby had a fake smile ll over its face, i could tell it was pissed and then walked up to me. squirtle on the defense to protect its legendary trainer... the magby turned around and farted on my foot... i was so embarrased even my squirtle laughed... these were brand-new shoes i said and then squirtle rememebred and *****-slapped magby till it cried, then i said "youre nothing but a fat fatty ugly mean pokemon!" and i caught it... i wasnt sure where my jounrey would take me next after all this... i hoped for the best and moved on...

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2004
    ooc:lol, i have a dress!

IC:Seth played around with the dress before folding it up and putting it in his backpack, "I might need this sometime," he said to himself. His new Taillow perched on his shoulder, while Torchic lazy sat in the sun. Seth then remembered what had happened, "I have to go tell the president of Devon!" Seth quickly scooped up his Torchic, and returned his Taillow. He then started running through the forest, not caring if the others were following him. He soon found the exit, and found himself in front of a flower shop. "Urm, I believe Rustoboro is a little beyond that dock," said a man Seth had asked for directions.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2004
    MArina saw Seth run, and ran off after him. Her Mudkip was enjoying the wind, and jumped on top of Marina's head. Finally, she saw Seth talking to a man. The man nodded, and pointed towards Rustoboro City, Marina's hometown. Marina came up to Seth, "Are you really going to the President what happened?"

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • OOC: you have a dress! O well, look at my sig avatar and profile now XD
    IC: I decided to take my time walking through the forest.
    "I don't see the rush." I said to Trapinch. It began to nibble on my shirt again. When we got out of the forest we decided to take a well deserved rest.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2004
    Marina turned around to stare at Yuki. She had found an egg! Marina looked at the egg, "It's a wierd looking egg. Don't you think....I never did get your name, did I? My name's Marina. This is Seth," she said, as she grabbed hold of Seth's shoulders, and made him face Yuki. Seth smiled, and waved.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back