• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The war we must stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2004
    Hello. This is a RP about Team Magma and Team Aqua going to war. We're just rookie trainers, and we run into a pokemon that shows us the war-to-be. We must do everything in our power to stop this war from happening. Anyone can join at anytime, as long as we're not VERY close to the end. Other then that, feel free to step right in. I'll start with my profile. I'll wait for a couple people, then start the RP. Your starting pokemon can be any, as long as it's not legendary, and it is unevolved. Hatched pokemon are fine, and they all start at level 5. If someone has already taken the pokemon you wanted, don't worry, you can still have it. Okay, here's my form.

Name:Seth Ruin
    Pokemon:Torchic
    Moves:Scratch, Growl

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2004
    Okay, I thank both of you for joining. I will now start the RP, remember however, if you are not in this RP, but want to join, go on ahead. Now, on with the RP!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Seth was walking down the path of Petalburg woods. He looked here and there for pokemon, his Torchic on his shoulder, chirping loudly. Then, he saw a strange movement in some bushes. He did not however, want to go in alone, due to the fact that his Torchic was very weak, so he waited for some fellow trainers to pass by.....

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Name:David
    Pokemon:Trapinch
    Moves: Bite (until he learns new ones)
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Trapinch on my shoulder I was walking through Petalberg woods. I saw another trainer and his Torchic, and I heard the rustling of leaves.
    "what is that?" i asked the boy

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2004
    Seth looked over at the other trainer, and then looked back at the rustling leaves. "Beats me. I was going to check it out, but my Torchic is a little weak at the moment," Torchic hops up and downs chirping. Seth pats it's head to calm it down.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "I just got my Trapinch, so he's not real powerful either, but it doesnt bug me. I'm assuming it only knows bite because it keeps nibbling on my clothes!" I said to the trainer. "The names David, and yours?"

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2004
    Marina watched quietly behind a couple of trees. She was watching two trainers talking to each other. She moved her brown hair out of her blue eyes, and continued watching. There was rustling in the bushes, and her Mudkip came up to her and started to run around her legs. She bent down and patted it's head, and continued watching the boys.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2004
    Seth looked at David. "The name's Seth. Nice to meet you David. So, what brings you here?" His Torchic hopped up and down, looking at something in the trees. "Torchic, calm yourself. Go do something." His Torchic then went running into the trees. "Torchic! Urgh, hang on well you David?" Seth went over to his Torchic.....

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2004
    Seth looked at the trainer, "Wow, you must have really good senses. I wouldn't of even guessed unless I looked, or got a hint," Seth said in a mere whisper, so the girl wouldn't hear. "Should we check it out?" he then asked.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2004
    Marina scooted back as she saw the pokemon come closer. The two trainers seemed to be staring right at her, so she gave up. She got up, dusted herself off, and picked up her Mudkip. She went around all the trees, and went up to the two trainers, with an akward smile. "Ahem, hi. My name's Marina Gamby.....I was just, ...okay, I was spying on you two. I was watching the bush rustle when Seth came here, I heard your names, so don't worry, I haven't been following you or anything, and then David came. So...yeah. I'm really sorry!" Marina said all this, and smiled again. Her Mudkip nuzzled her waist.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2004
    Seth looked the girl, up and down. She wasn't half bad looking, but he quickly shook his head. "Hi Marina. Well, I suppose we can overlook it this time." Seth's Torchic ran back up to him, and Seth quickly picked Torchic up. "Well, now that all three of us are here, should we check out what's behind this bush?"

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2004
    Marina shrugged, "I'll go." They all went through the bush. There, on the other side, a strange green pokemon floated in the air. It was emitting a strange holographic screen, so to speak....

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2004
    The three gasped when they saw this. The pokemon floated around the holographic screen. On it, appeared two people. One was dressed in all blue. The other was dressed in all red. They were yelling at each other. Then, they both started attacking each other. Some people came up and also started fighting. A whole war started to break out. Pokemon were only used as decoys. The weapons now were missiles, and guns. It fast fowarded, and it showed the earth. Then, a large number of missiles came from each continent. Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, and even the smaller islands. Then, the holographic screen went white. It slowly went back, and showed that the earth, was no more. It then rewinded. There, it showed a large group of younger trainers talking to both the people. The two people who started the war nodded, and shook hands. The screen suddenly dissapeared. David, Seth, and Marina looked down at the pokemon. It was a strange green color, and looked somewhat like a bug. "Celebi..." whispered Seth. The pokemon looked at the trio, and flew off into the sky....

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • OOC: If im here or not, please dont act my character unless i tell you too. Im not trying to be mean but you're not supposed to O.o

IC: "So that was Celebi huh, didnt look like much to me" I said, looking around. Do you think that tape was trying to tell us something? Aww darn, I've gone and lost Trapinch again!

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2004
    "He might not look like much, but I've heard that he is very powerful." Seth said. He had been surprised that his Torchic hadn't made a peep during this whole thing. He looked down, and discovered why. It was missing as well! "Oh great...."

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2004
    Seth quickly started looking for his Torchic, but when he looked up, he saw a girl, glaring right at him. Seth stared at her, then slowly turned around, and started looking for his Torchic again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back