• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FR/LG Style Overworlds

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Started making her this morning. I'll finish when I come home from work
:EDIT:
ok took forever. This was was extremely hard to do as she is a smaller sprite. But I managed. Here you go!
dcz2mkj-9e435ce3-24e3-4327-927e-1e319c904fb8.png

Last edited:

etique

etique
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 30, 2022
[/ATTACH]Do you have or intend to do the overworlds of mira? I did Buck

this sprite, if you can improve it, he has been criticized by some people for his head when he is on his side

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
finished another one. Hex Maniac from RSE but in FR/LG Style
dczf13w-67b058e5-1090-4261-b8b6-969efbb24d2e.png

I based it off of KinectedWires Sprite
d8jbh11-c6971173-17db-4285-af04-ecfad4e13d8f.png

Last edited:

etique

etique
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 30, 2022
Have you made several of the anime, do you intend to make casey?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
No, I've looked everywhere

ok i made an attempt at her trainer sprite... As well as a front facing version. Should i make as a small girl or slightly bigger at the height the heroes are?
dczk0q8-537e31d5-e311-42d6-b8bc-fb9ee7544e73.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 19, 2020
Hey there! Been loving all the great work you guys are doing for the fangame community. I have but one request though. It might already be out there in which case I'm unable to find it but I'm wondering if anyone has or is willing to make an overworld for Dawn from DP. In frlg style of course. Just a quick question/suggestion. Once again thanks for the greats resources!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Hey there! Been loving all the great work you guys are doing for the fangame community. I have but one request though. It might already be out there in which case I'm unable to find it but I'm wondering if anyone has or is willing to make an overworld for Dawn from DP. In frlg style of course. Just a quick question/suggestion. Once again thanks for the greats resources!

Saw your request I will start making her tomorrow. Taking my wife out for Valentine's Day date today.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023

Saw your request I will start making her tomorrow. Taking my wife out for Valentine's Day date today.

Thank you for the compliment by the way. Gives me motivation to keep going. Always great to hear my work is useful.

Back