• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Trek: Discovery

Years
The newest Star Trek series has finally begun. A two-part opening episode aired this weekend.

Who's seen it? What did you think?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
asdgj
I'll return with opinions and judgment when I've seen it!

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
For the record, only the first episode is airing on TV. The rest is on CBS All Access.

pkmin3033

I think it's a little too soon for me to call it one way or the other...it's better than Deep Space Nine, I know that much. But then, anything is better than that. First impressions are that it'll probably be one of those sci-fi shows I kinda enjoy, and it could be better than Enterprise at least, but it won't come close to touching The Next Generation or Voyager.

Kinda funny to see people comparing Saru to Jar-Jar Binks. I found his neuroticism more amusing than irritating.

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
Years
I'm watching episode 3 right now. So far it's very well done, but hardly feels like the Star Trek I am used to. A bit more like Battlestar Galactica meets Aliens.

Years
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
New season! I saw the first episode and loved it. I like the new captain also :) Have good hopes.

Back