• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uhhh Hi!

SporadicSplash

Bimbo in Training
Years
  • Hi hi! I'm Sporadic, but you can also refer to me as Kalos (It's a nickname, made before the Kalos region existed q.q)
    I'm an artist and I'm also trying to be a fangame creator! I'm currently working on a game called Pokemon: Brilliant Flame lol. I find it super fun and relaxing (Til errors pop up) to make them ^^

Sadly I don't own any of the official titles due to a lack of a 3ds ^^; but I hope to soon own one, along with Ultra Moon :D My first Pokemon game was Diamond; I received it from a friend who wasn't too keen on the game, and I l o v e d it, I still remember the nickname I gave my Turtwig lol. I've always been more of a casual player, but I still like to raise some good Pokemon, so I'm not totally clueless lol.
    Fan-Game wise I'm really into Insurgence right now, and hopefully will get to playing Phoenix Rising one of these days!

Anywhoooo, I hope to make some friends here, this is one of the first real forums that I've joined (Tbh I mainly joined to get scripting help though lol).

Toodlez~

Years
  • Hi Kalos! Cute nickname, even more interesting that you had it before the Kalos region was a thing. :> I approved your intro -- sorry it took a while.

Good luck with your fangame journey, and may you stick around =)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! I hope your game goes well! We've got resources for pretty much everything you need as far as game development is concerned, so I'm sure you'll be able to find the solutions to any of your problems!

And in the meantime you're welcome to join the PC discord, make friends, and post around! n_n

Back