• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Hack ROM Project, Volunteers needed to help.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2024
    Hello everyone.

I'm new to the ROM hacking community. I'm currently working on my first emerald hack, which I plan to incorporate a Ruby, Sapphire, Fire Red, and Leaf Green hack for to make a complete series of inter-compatible ROMs. Any help and support is greatly appreciated, a shout out to fellow ROM hackers out there. I'm accepting any help offered to speed up the process and push this hack series into completion for distribution of the first beta copies. If you're willing to join the team and make this new ROM series happen, please let me know...

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there! Hope your new hack goes well! This section is more for introductions, but if you want help with your game I recommend looking into the ROM Hacking section here. In the meantime though, you're welcome to tell us more about yourself so we can get to know you better! :)

Years
  • Hey there and welcome! I'm not a ROM hacker personally but I do hope you'll find all the help you need here. Have a good time; please do ask the staff if you're unsure of where to post. :> see ya

Amy May

Banned
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Nov 13, 2021
    Hello everyone.

I'm new to the ROM hacking community. I'm currently working on my first emerald hack, which I plan to incorporate a Ruby, Sapphire, Fire Red, and Leaf Green hack for to make a complete series of inter-compatible ROMs. Any help and support is greatly appreciated, a shout out to fellow ROM hackers out there. I'm accepting any help offered to speed up the process and push this hack series into completion for distribution of the first beta copies. If you're willing to join the team and make this new ROM series happen, please let me know...

Ohh Cool!!!

well let me know a ways down (when you have something a little playable), i'd be honored to be a beta tester. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2020
    Wow that sounds cool indeed! I'd gladly be a beta tester too, I love when there are multiple regions/features from different games, together in one place (I dream of an official game with all the regions, as everyone do :-P ). Hope to see your work soon!

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2024
    There is nothing official yet, but working the first hacks in. This ROM series will include a few new alternate Pokemon like dark versions of classic legendaries. Shiny sprites might also have a new coloring if they fall under the ugly yellowish-greenish color scheme. Just waiting to get the trainer back sprites changed and finish adding other new Pokemon to the ROM. Also need to get some script edited, but will be sure to post a beta version as soon as I have the entire story mapped out.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2024
    Hi there! Hope your new hack goes well! This section is more for introductions, but if you want help with your game I recommend looking into the ROM Hacking section here. In the meantime though, you're welcome to tell us more about yourself so we can get to know you better! :)
    Thank you. I appreciate the help. As for more about me: I'm just an average nerd with a fondness for Pokémon since it was my first Gameboy game and trading card game. I was a kid when they came out with the first Gen, so it's been a memorable part of my childhood and I never lost interest in it. I became addicted to hack ROMs the moment I learned how to use the emulators to play them. Outside that, not sure exactly what else to say. Lol

Last edited:

Amy May

Banned
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Nov 13, 2021
    Thank you. I appreciate the help. As for more about me: I'm just an average nerd with a fondness for Pokemon since it was my first Gameboy game and trading card game. I was a kid when the came out with the first Gen, so it's been a memorable part of my childhood and I never lost interest in it. I became addicted to hack ROMs the moment I learned how to use the emulators to play them. Outside that, not sure exactly what else to say. Lol

Well you'll fit in fine here. xD

See you around! ^^

Back