• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-*-When the Sun Rises-*-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
  • Saphira walked out of the inn, looking down at the ground. She winded in and out of people, trying to stay in the shadows. The wind played with her dirty blonde hair, but Saphira ignored it, unlike she would have many years ago.

They're all gone... Its all my fault... She bit her lip, trying to push all thoughts of that night away. It was over, done with.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • I was skirting the edge of the forest, as always. Scouting. It seemed I did little else with my life, but I enjoyed it and I didn't have to deal with the Council. All their hypocritical bull about morality and ethics. I came upon two humans, though they seemed not to be aware of me. I rapidly scampered up a nearby oak to watch, squatting comfortably on one of the boughs.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Itoko sighed with fustration.
    "Don't you know~?" she asked the servant, gripping her arm tighter but not enough to hurt her. "About a year ago a truce was settled between beast and man with one exception. Humans are not allowed to enter the forest, or the truce will be broken and the beasts have a right to attack Ariesa."
    Itoko tried not to sound as frustrated as she really was, but she wasnt that good at it. The young warrior then released the girls arm, but added silently, "If you go in that forest and the beasts attack our city then it will be all your fault~ go back to the castle now before I have to do something drastic".
    Of course Itoko wouldnt harm the girl; she wasnt that cruel. But she had to say something to get her to listen.

~Ozy~

Years
  • "Nothing I need to worry about, then" I muttered to myself, raeching down, grabbing the branch and dropping. I swung around once, then let go, spinning and dropping silently to the forest floor. I rolled as I hit the ground. Still, maybe it would be best to trail the pair for a bit.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Itoko turned her head to see a tree branch bobbing up and down; it simply looked as if someone had jumped from it.
    Probably just the wind... Itoko thought, resting her hands on her hips. The sun glimmered off of the armour on Itoko's arms, and the wind blew restlessly. Clouds were now blowing in; rain would fall soon.

~Ozy~

Years
  • Tear seemed to melt out of the shadows beside me. I scratched her behind the ears briefly, then whispered "Leave the forest behind those two and flank them. I'll follow from in here." She nodded, an odd motion for her and ghosted away.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • [[OCC~]] Are you sure RE~? O.o We just started and we are introducing our characters, and we are only on the second page. Nothing has happened~ oh well, I guess it your decision. ^^;; Sorry to see you go so quick.]]

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Ooc: Bye, RE!! *waves* Oh well....

Ic: Saphira looked up when something lightly landed on her head. A few more drops fell in her eyes. It was starting to rain. This lightened Saphira's mood a bit, and she walked toward the forest, wanting to be away from civilization. Her cold sapphire eyes landed on a wolf that seemed to come from nowhere. Saphira froze, not knowing how it would react.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    "A treaty between Ariesa and the beasts? I've never heard of it.." I was shocked, also by her threats, I turned andd ran back. She probably thought of me as a nusiance. How do I report to the king? Luckily, there was two more hours. I sat myself down on a chair and looked around. So many people rushing, walking, moving here and there. It was getting confusing. After a few minutes of sitting there, I decided to go back in the castle, and not ever come out...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Angie streched, relaxing her tired arms. "Finally! They're all gone, and I could go get some rest." she said brightly to herself as she grabbed some small snacks to snack upon.

She opened the hard wooden door and breathed in the fresh air deeply. "Maybe today I could go in the forest for a small picnic." she said to self again as she wandered deep into the forest, forgetting momentarily about the dangers lurking deep inside...

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Itoko watched as the girl silently ran away, and looked up as rain began to fall from the sky. The young warrior moaned; perfect. It her first day off since who knows when, and it begins to rain.
    Oh well, I guess I'll just spend my day INSIDE Itoko thought harshly to herself, picking up her backpack and holding it above her head in hopes that it would keep her dry.

As Itoko entered the town square, everyone was bustling inside and holding up anything they had to shield them from the rain. Itoko rushed into the nearest shop and rested upon the wall, out of breath from her run. Water dripped from her hair and her nose as she removed the backpack from over her head and rested it down beside her. The shopkeeper wasnt in the shop at the moment. In a few minutes Itoko would head towards the castle.

~Ozy~

Years
  • The first two humans had moved off, but now an elf was in view. I wasn't familiar with her, but then again I knew less than half of the total elvish population in my district of the city alone, so it wasn't unusual. I flashed a signal to Tear in our hand code. I knew she'd pick it up out of her peripheral vision. Drive her to me.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    One drop. Two drops. Three drops. They soon evolved into more and more, and before she could say 'what', she was throughly drenched in water.
    "Oh no..." she said worrigly, squinting slightly to look upwards at the darkning sky.

Maybe it's time to go home anyways... she thought reassuringly to herself as she walked towards the clearing, only to realize that... she wasn't where she thought she was.

((OOC - Psst, TAD, are you talking to me? =D; ))

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Saphira backed away slowly, having no idea what else to do. If she tried to make a run foor it, the wolf would most likely attack her.

Ooc: RP block...

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • [[OCC~]]Crazed flareon, you cant join unless you prove to me that you are actually capable of using proper grammar, and that you can ACTUALLY RP properly. Could you possibly provide me with an example? Sorry to be harsh. @.@]]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back