• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to the community!!

CherubiKnighT

Full-Time Streamer! Leader of the KnighTs Order!
Years
  • Greetings my friends!

I am brand new to the Pokemon Community and honestly don't have too much experience in the video games! I have only played Yellow version, Black and White, and the most recent installment of Ultra Moon. I am thoroughly enjoying it and hope to become a great shiny hunter and VGC player.

You may have come to know my name from the Competitive smash bros community! I was a player and host there. I am now pursuing my career as a streamer and other hobbies!

Hope to meet as many new people here as possible! The twitch Pokemon community has been incredibly welcoming and I am loving every minute of it. I hope to continue meeting new members of not only the Pokemon community but other site users as well! Please, don't shy and look forward to meeting you all!

P.S. I have joined the discord server as well :D

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! We're a pretty chill group of people. Without a doubt, you'll enjoy yourself here. I also play my fair share of VGC. Haven't played in a bit though, but I'm looking to get back into it full force once the 2018 season starts. Good luck with your stream!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Well hey! Whether you're looking to get into Pokemon or are already a veteran player, PC is a pretty great place to hang out. Come to think of it, there's plenty of people here who don't even play Pokemon.

But most importantly, freaking awesome to have another competitive smash player here! I never got any real footing in the competitive melee community, but you better believe I destroyed my friends being the only person who wavedashed and edge guarded back in the day. Fox and Sheik main ftw. o/

Anyway, enough about that. I hope you find what you're looking for on PC! You'd probably like to check out the Video Game Section at some point. Feel free to shoot me a VM if you want to say hi! :)

Years
  • Hey, im new here also! My name is David, I am a huge Pokemon fan, Im a massive fan of Pokemon hacks/fan games!
    My first pokemon game was pokemon yellow, i was 9 years old and i got a game boy colour and pokemon yellow, at the time my friends had a black and white game boy lol. My first pokemon hack was pokemon light platinum! I am currently playing pokemon glazed on my twitch and I think its awesome! I am always on the look out for new pokemon games! Would love to get some recommendations on what pokemon game to play next. I would love to get involved with making a pokemon hack rom but I have little experience with that at this moment.

Years
  • It's nice to meet you Mr.Cherubi I'm so happy to hear that you're passionate about streaming on Twich, I wish you the absolute best. I used to love playing Super Smash Bros Melee when I was young, ^^ such a fun game. Do you want to be friends?

Back