• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 3] Welcome to the world of the Hoenn Region!

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2021

Welcome to the world of Pokemon! And welcome to Pokemon Emerald, as you may know this is a gen three game playthrough of a favorite game of mine.

Let's say hello to the trainer!

lass-gen7.png

She is a girl for this play through and here name is NatSumi.

And just so it's clear there will be no starters in this play through and I happened to breed the team before hand. So let's go!

The Pokemon started off at level 5 and the play through starts after the first rival battle with Brendan. I picked Treeko for our lady trainer which means Brendan with have Torchic, even if Treecko isnt being used. And as the play through gets under way our Pokemon team gains some levels are a few intense battles just east of Oldale Town.

For the Pokemon we have: Ralts, Bagon, Seedot, Numel, Beldum, and Wailmer!

And by the time Rustboro City is reached they are levels 10-13.

Along the way we ran into a Team Aqua grunt trying not steal something! I wonder what might happen next on this adventure? A gym battle?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Your thread style isn't particularly compelling...but I blog my Football Manager saves mostly for my own records so don't take too much heed of that.
    I recently did the whole trade-the-entire-team-in thing with Platinum. Only they were bred for IVs, natures, and egg moves then EV-trained using the Little Cup method to keep them at level 5. To help slow things down I only traded them in at points they would actually be obtainable in the game.
    Obviously you're using Beldum which isn't available until after the Elite Four, so can I guess you're using all 6 at once?

Back