• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[fps]Pocket Monsters - AGM2 - Movie 7 - The Sky-Rending Visitor[Subbed]

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2015
    #free_pokemon is proud to present
    [fps]Pocket Monsters - AGM2 - Movie 7 - The Sky-Rending Visitor - Deoxys
    SUBBED​

In the Pokemon world as we know, there is a count of over 350, spanning many regions across. But the series revolves around one particular trainer: Ash Ketchum. Ash has traveled over three regions and working on his fourth in Houen to claim the title of Pokemon Master. In the past he has done tremendous feats that probably no other would accomplish, but in the end he's always the energetic trainer reaching for that goal.

But now it's a new chapter in Ash's adventure, as a comet approaches the world from the abyss of space.

Along an ice shelf near Hoenn, it's the time of year when the Spheals, Sealeoes, and Walrein gather. Professor Lund and his team are out studying them. Lund looks at the gathering with some binoculars, his assistant Yuko wonders where Lund's son Tory is. Getting the binoculars she sees that Tory is out and about to see the Pokemon up close. Tory comes across a Spheal, pets it and plays around with it before the Spheal slips and rolls off a shallow hill. When Tory gets up he sees an aurora spread across the sky. Lund and Yuko also see the aurora and its a beautiful sight. A good change from all the research they've been doing.

Join #free_pokemon on IRC @ irc.dejatoons.net to download or get it via the bittorrent link. Comments welcome.

Bittorrent Link:
    http://freepokemon.edwardk.info/bittorrent/%5BFPS%5DPocket%20Monsters%20AG%20Movie%202%20-%20The%20Sky-Rending%20Visitor%20Deoxys%20%5BPokemon%20Movie%207%20Subbed%20by%20Free_Pokemon%20Subs%5D.torrent

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    I don't know about the link, but the title of this forum is Anime and Movies so this should be the right one to post in.

Anyway, it's old news. This is the next movie coming out in America, featuring Deoxys, one of the ever-increasing numbers of Legendary Pokemon. I already read a description for the movie. From what I've seen, it seems to be a twisted Godzilla-like movie.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • The dub will be out this weekend. :P

Releases were too close for subbers to get a good hold. :/

TSS_Killer

The (6) Train BCCS Owner
    Years
  • There will be edits,trust me....a 1 hr 33min(without credits) movie and a 2 hr broadcast doesn't compute. Another reason why I'm not watching the eng version.

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
  • TSS_Killer said:
    There will be edits,trust me....a 1 hr 33min(without credits) movie and a 2 hr broadcast doesn't compute. Another reason why I'm not watching the eng version.
    That means commercial breaks up the wazoo with KidsWB. :\

Back