• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Hunter X Hunter to resume on Sep 22

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Looks like togashi is getting off his lazy behind. I expect another 10 chapter run. Hopefully Togashi gets into the meat of the boat arc instead off more walls of text and build up. I feel like Togashi is trying to hard to make this arc the best when he should be trying to move the story at a faster but good quality pace cause none of us, especially Togashi himself, are getting younger.

Years
  • Oh gosh here we go haha. Yeah I don't expect many chapters before he goes on break again, it happens so often that we've all come to expect it.....
    Glad I can read a little more though, better than nothing at all! The current arc is text heavy on top of the already frequent breaks, so I'd like to see where he takes it and its conclusion.

Quiji

Shining
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2021
    I don't read this manga, but I do know that it's infamous for going on hiatus a lot, sometimes for months on end [and I believe even for a few years at one point]. Why is it that the author of this series goes on break so often? And given how long this has been happening, why hasn't he tried ending the series sooner?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    He should just end this. Even the anime of this got old really, really fast and I could feel how convoluted it got so early too.

I expected a lot more from Togashi after experiencing YYH, but HxH did not live to the hype whatsoever for me. And it's probably a blessing YYH got inexplicably cancelled to end where it need to back then, I feel.

Otherwise, well, this series is a prime example of what happens.

Generally, I greatly dislike the whole eternal shonen series; stuff like One Piece, etc.... Things should end.

Last edited:
    Back