• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Battle] Pokemon uses STRUGGLE.

Years
  • Hello, long story short.
    Some of my pokemons can only use STRUGGLE even though i have repointed their moveset.

Tool used is PGE by Gamer2020.
    I expanded the total pokemons and total moves using the PGE's expander.
    I then edited all of them manually, and there was no signs of errors at all.
    But when i run the game so far, some of the pokemon encountered in the wild will only use STRUGGLE.
    What is happening? Is there any way to fix this?

01.png

03.png

02.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2020
    I'd advise using G3T to edit the level up movesets if PGE is giving you trouble. G3T is a lot easier to use :P

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2020
    I use Yape (yet another pokkemon editor) to edit pokemon moves. It looks very similar to the one that you are using but is much more reliable. Try using Yape.

rubenturen

Also Known as: Canned Brain
    Years
  • Hello, long story short.
    Some of my pokemons can only use STRUGGLE even though i have repointed their moveset.

Tool used is PGE by Gamer2020.
    I expanded the total pokemons and total moves using the PGE's expander.
    I then edited all of them manually, and there was no signs of errors at all.
    But when i run the game so far, some of the pokemon encountered in the wild will only use STRUGGLE.
    What is happening? Is there any way to fix this?

View attachment 87043

View attachment 87044

View attachment 87045

could you pls show the attack data of one of your new attacks.

Back