• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Flaming Q&A

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
  • Basically, give me a question and I will answer. Hope you guys enjoy this.

Facts:
    -I am 16, almost 17
    -I only have my learners permit
    -I live in the united states
    -Im bi sexual, but i prefer women more
    -I have never been to a party besides a birthday party
    -Never had my first kiss yet
    -Never got a pokemon game until i turned 16
    -have had a total of 3 cats so far in my life, well one i was too young to remember much of
    -total of 3 dogs, the first one i dont remember at all

(i will add more as I see fit)

FlameChrome

Years
  • That one was actually an interesting ish story. So before PC i was on a forum called pokecharms, and i was at the verge of being banned, all i could do was view threads and pm people (couldnt create new pm convos) so a friend named Skysilvally told me about this place, i joined and not long later i was banned from pokecharms and i was active ish here. Also when i discovered discord.

FlameChrome

Years
  • Do you know or play some main games of the mortal kombat franchise?

I have not played any, but i might one day. I have played the mobile version of it, forgot which one it was. Along with Mortal Combat Vs. DC Universe

Enpatsu Shakugan said:
    How come I haven't seen you until now? Did you resurface after a long break?

I actually kind of was, before recently i was on and off, then a thing was discovered causing PC to get new owner, i disappeared, i stayed on the discord server but rarely talked. I went to another forum with the folks who left PC for a "new start". But short end of it stuff happened and I came back to PC and more active then ever.

Back