• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Found some old cards, (Base set, Jungle set and Fossil set) any of them worth much?

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2020
    These are the only holos I found, but I have hundreds more commons. They're all from base set, jungle set and fossil set. The cards are all in perfect condition except for the nidoqueen which has noticeable damage along the front and back.
    v20oOuI.jpg

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • These are the only holos I found, but I have hundreds more commons. They're all from base set, jungle set and fossil set. The cards are all in perfect condition except for the nidoqueen which has noticeable damage along the front and back.

Because of how old the cards are and just the nature of card prices fluctuating back and forth (though you frequently see this more with newer cards) I don't really think it's as easy as simply answering "How much is this" unfortunately.

My best advice is to search online on multiple websites that you can normally buy product from, and then see if you have a local community or especially a collector friend who you can sell to. If you have any card stores in your area I'd go and ask them how much they'd pay for 'em. This is what I've always done and I can't say I have any regrets. Personally I'd just try and find a few reputable sites, and then average out the prices you find, and see if you can sell them to someone who's part of your local community, be it a friend, collector, or otherwise.

Though if you are curious, I did a quick search for "pokemon tcg jungle flareon" and the first site gave me a listing of $17.49 (I assume USD), so hey, those aren't too bad of numbers.

The only other advice I can give for selling old cards is to please look up prices for and sell cards like rares, holos, or even trainers and sell them individually or in small groups if you can, then sell the rest as bulk to a local store if possible. Last thing you want is to resell at a sunken price. Hope I could help some.~

Back