• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Throwback Challenge Update

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
Years
  • Basically, you will be able to buy it in the shop for $7.99. But when you are meant to encounter a pokémon, you get 10 candies of that pokémon. And instead of prof. Willows glasses you get stardust.
    I'm not getting it, too much money for what it gives. (I missed sinnoh)

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • My first thought was "I would've preferred a Unova Throwback challenge", but upon closer inspection that's basically what this is, so, cool. Definitely wouldn't pay $7.99 for it, but luckily I completed Kanto thru Sinnoh, so I'm gonna do it.

Sirfetch’d

I got this research for completing the other tasks so luckily I didn't have to pay for it. It seems really tedious to complete with having to hatch 15 eggs and win 15 raids on top of other various things. I am in no rush to complete it though as I already have a Genesect through it's special research from earlier this year(which was much easier to complete!)

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I'm not paying for it. I think people who don't raid a lot or can't raid will have a hard time. That and trying to get a Dragon type Pokemon.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • Okay, I said I was gonna do it before really looking at the tasks required, and now I'm gonna have to change it to "try and do it" - 15 raids?? Are you kidding me??

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    They REALLY don't want non-hardcore players to get Genesect. I mean if you're making it so people can play during the pandemic then make it easy for those who can't get out of the house.

Back