• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Are you a boy? Or are you a girl?

_pheebee

[I]Gosh! What's poppin'?[/i]
Years
I'm transgender, so back then I was a boy.
So, I paid no notice to it, and called it by my real name.

But these days I used my new name now ~

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 30, 2020
I prefer to play as the girl myself. Admittedly, I used to go with names I thought sounded nice, but nowadays, I just go with the girls' canon names.

I fully admit that I think the girls are cute. That, and I do try to imagine them as their own individuals, even if the games don't give me a lot to work with.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
i usually pick whoever looks better aesthetically, but sometimes depending on what my planned team is, i'll pick whoever i can better see raising said team. sometimes i make up a backstory for my character too, lol. it's even more satisfying in gen 6 and 7 where i can customize them more.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Even as a guy, I usually play as the female characters if they're available. They typically have a better design, and in the modern games they have better clothing options. My fave character is the BW female protagonist, because her design reminds of an RP character I was fond of back in the day.

Last edited:
Back