• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen A new version of ORAS with Battle Frontier in

xXLunaSolXx

What would you think about if Game Freak would re-release ORAS with Battle Frontier in? Re-releasing a free downloadable patch on the Nintendo eShop?

Putting Battle Maison instead of the Frontier in ORAS was one of the greatest mistakes imo. :|

Last edited:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Why is it specifically the Hoenn Battle Frontier that people seem to love anyway? Why the Hoenn one but not so much the Gen 4 one?

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
Why is it specifically the Hoenn Battle Frontier that people seem to love anyway? Why the Hoenn one but not so much the Gen 4 one?
I actually preferred the gen 4 Frontier in all honesty! I think people are more up-in-arms about the Hoenn one because the remakes came and went without the Frontier. I've seen lots of people who think the gen 4 Frontier should remain in DPP remakes; it's just harder to be more vocal about it because as confirmed as they may be they haven't been announced yet and there's no way to know if the Frontier will be retained or not.

Or maybe everyone just really likes the Pike Queen Lucy, I don't really know.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
10/10 would buy. Yes. Buy. Either frontier, although I would like to experience the gen 3 one.

xXLunaSolXx

In an interview with Junichi Masuda he said why Battle Frontier wasn't in ORAS it's because only a small number of players would enjoy this feature. He got it so wrong, many people didn't enjoy Battle Maison as a facility. >_>

Back