• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Foo Fighters announce "Concrete And Gold", to release in September!

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Adding to the greatest year of music ever...

https://consequenceofsound.net/2017...album-concrete-and-gold-due-out-in-september/

Grohl and co. set out to make out ?the biggest sounding Foo Fighters record ever. To make a gigantic rock record but with Greg Kurstin?s sense of melody and arrangement? Motorhead?s version of Sgt. Pepper?s? or something like that,? Grohl explains.

Album Art
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Adding to the greatest year of music ever...

You mean 1973?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this because this year music has been so lacking in anything good from new musicians and only the older ones who've stuck around are making anything worth listening to.

Years
  • 2017 is the new best year of music. Let's admit it.

And this forthcoming album is already adding to that icing on the cake. I am looking forward to more other releases than this, but hey Foo Fighters are legends and you have to agree with that.

BillyGal

Banned
    Years
  • I can't wait for their concert! I have already found tickets on guruticket.net . On October, 12 they will perform in Washington, DC. This concert will probably be legendary!

Back