• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Wonder Trade Guilt.

DynalMaestro

Eater Of Worlds
Years
I usually send scatterbugs To please people that dont have the Polar forme Vivillon

But all i usually get are bidoofs and fletchlings

The best pokemon i got is a Pikachu which i am now training

TreeKangaroo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Years
So the worst I got was a bidoof and I traded it again, I got a level 1 scyther with an egg move(Y U NO CARRY METAL COAT) and traded it again and I got a level 58 gengar.

I also remember trading a bunnelby and I got a chespin in return.(I picked froakie)

Wonder trade is totally addicting.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
People are going to hate me soon. I have A TON of fresh hatches to get rid of. I'm breeding for Shinies and I'm only breeding Gen 6 Pokemon right now. I got my Shiny Tyrunt so I have 39 of those to send out. Now I'm breeding for a Shiny Fletchling and have stupid amounts of them.

Most Tyrunt have a Jolly Nature and most Fletchling have an Adamant but I don't have a good breeding Ditto. IV are completely random but it's still early and I'm only searching for Shiny. I'll get flawless Shiny later.

I believe I'm at 153 Fletchling to get rid of right now. Tell me if you get one!! All in Premier Balls with OT Kirk.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I just got a brilliant idea. I have N's Pokémon all sitting in my W2 PC completely untouched. I am debating cloning them and forwarding every single clone to X, then spamming them on Wonder Trade. Imagine the surprise of a recipient realizing they are getting N's Zorua!

RaikouEX

Chamipon of Kalos
Years
Wonder Trade is a trolling thing!!!! I got a Clauncher for a Venipede which is aka a troll!!!! Never troll anyone you don't know people!!(Unless you need to with a Magikarp level 1!) Anyways to fill up the space... Trolling to all and to other people anytimeee!!!!!!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 1, 2021
Wonder Trade is a trolling thing!!!! I got a Clauncher for a Venipede which is aka a troll!!!! Never troll anyone you don't know people!!(Unless you need to with a Magikarp level 1!) Anyways to fill up the space... Trolling to all and to other people anytimeee!!!!!!

That's a better trade than most, Clauncher is an X exclusive and much rather receive one instead of a Weedle, Bidoof, Fletchling, Bunnelby or otherwise very common Pokemon. That's always the risk of random trades though, I personally do not put such common Pokemon up, and when I do receive one, I'll just release it.

braixen

the supreme meme
Years
i don't really feel any guilt or anything bc i've been putting in dittos and pokemon that i've been breeding for good ivs. when i get something bad i just keep trading that pokemon until i get something i want lol

Guy

just a guy
Years
Sometimes if I get something good in return for a lousy Pokémon I didn't want, I try and trade something better to the next person. I don't ever tend to feel guilty if it happens though. I'm kind of greedy that way. Haha!

Quinn

Shall we get down to business?
Years
Don't feel bad, i just trade the pokemon back till i get something good so some times a start with a LvL one and then pretty soon i through in a LVL 60 from a trade it's not lvls in the trade it's pokemon. plus a LvL one evee is better so that way they don't miss and moves depending on what they want to evo it to.

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
Years
I tried to trade away an extra Quagsire I caught, but I got someone elses Quagsire back, ticked me off... so I traded it again, then I got yet another Quagsire, ITS THE CURSE OF THE QUAGSIRE!!!!!
Untitled_zps670f88a7.png

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 30, 2014
Traded a Hariyama. Got a freakin' Mewtwo!
Nope. No guilt on my part
Saved me the effort of looking for him, in fact

I tried to trade away an extra Quagsire I caught, but I got someone elses Quagsire back, ticked me off... so I traded it again, then I got yet another Quagsire, ITS THE CURSE OF THE QUAGSIRE!!!!!
Untitled_zps670f88a7.png

Those Quagsire be trollin'

Last edited:

Scwib

His Scwibliness
Years
Scwib doesn't feel guilty.

I trade level one's all the time. They're Pokemon that I bred to put one on a team, so they're going to be valuable to somebody. I can't be upset if I get a duplicate Pokemon when it has a good nature or PoKrUs or a held item I'm missing.

Years
for me I been giving away some 3 - 4 IVs of Adamant Dragon Dance Outrage Flare Blitz charmander
some of them give me some good pokemons
like a baton pass eevee so yeah pretty fair

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
does wonder trade go off people you're near? Because I noticed if I stand near the daycare I get a lot of breeding garbage, near the first gym I get tons of low level crap and near safari I get just random stuff.

Marionz

New to 6th Gen
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 27, 2013
no i dont feel any guilt from it.. its a lottery. unless GF decided to make a system where they will divide the pokemons you submit into different tiers and you will get what you deserve for it... until then, you just have to do what everyone else is doing and that is submit low pokemons.

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
Years
I like to give Pokemon silly names and then trade them off. Not lewd or immature of course, but I like naming Pokemon like: I named a Pidgey Lugia and sent it, I named an Espurr Mew and sent it etc. There's one Bulbasaur named JustinBieber waiting to get sent. Sounds bad, but the thing I don't like about Wonder Trade is that people often don't name their mons. I don't want to get a Fletchling without a nickname. Like, the best thing I've gotten is a Snorlax named Boo.BooChild. That's funny, and I'm only using it because of that. If it was just Snorlax, I'd box him/send him back.

Back