• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

???;?third time's the charm?

Years
  • |−・;)third time's the charm?

I'm not even sure if I should be privileged enough to make a return thread, for the third time...

But, I do miss the friendly community and having people to talk to online whenever!

So to the older members from ~3 years ago, I can only hope you remember ⚆ _ ⚆

And for those who I have yet to meet, looking forward to making your acquaintance (ノ^∇^)

Years
  • Hi Raine, and welcome back to PC! A lot has changed over the 3 years you've been gone. There's a lot of new regulars now!

I believe this is our first time meeting, so it's nice to meet you! ^-^

Years
  • Welcome! Glad to have you here! I'm fairly new myself. =)

Thanks! So welcome to you, too :)

It'll be nice to see and meet the new regulars around PC since I last was active.

Hi Raine, and welcome back to PC! A lot has changed over the 3 years you've been gone. There's a lot of new regulars now!

I believe this is our first time meeting, so it's nice to meet you! ^-^

I can definitely tell :P Though I still recognize a vast majority of the regulars around so it's good to see a hefty handful of them are still active.

And pleased to make your acquaintance! :) Hope to see around.

Back