• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Items] Looking for Rare Balls (Love Ball, Heavy Ball, etc.) and for Anticipation Eevee with Hyper Voice

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyFavoriteWordisRollerBlade

CrystalLip (on fanfiction.net)
Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2017
    Hello everyone!

I hope this thread is in the right spot. If not, someone can let me know and I'll repost it in the right one!

Anyway, I have fallen in love with the Love Ball and Heavy Ball design and am looking to outfit most of my team in them. The issue is I only have one which I used on a Vulpix. Speaking of Vulpix, I have 4IV and 5IV Vulpix (Timid, some have Snow Warning and others have Snow Cloak) ready for those who are willing to trade over a Love ball.

Additionally, I have Multi Scale Dratini and Regenrator Mareanie ready for those with Aniticipation Hyper Voice Eevee.

Let me know if you are interested!

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    I can trade you a love ball. I would trade for multiscale dratinni.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2017
    Okay, awesome! Let me grab my FC (it's on a little slip of paper) and I'll send you a visitor message in a few minutes?

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Hi! What gender is your Hyper Voice Eevee? :)
    My usual ratio for Apricorn Pok? Ball is 3:1, so I'd give you 3 Balls for your Eevee :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2017
    Ah, sorry, Soappy. I'm looking for HA Eevee with Hyper Voice. Sorry for the confusion. If you're interested in either the HA Vulpix, HA Mareanie, or HA Dratini let me know.

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Ah, sorry, Soappy. I'm looking for HA Eevee with Hyper Voice. Sorry for the confusion. If you're interested in either the HA Vulpix, HA Mareanie, or HA Dratini let me know.
    Oh that's my fault, I read to quickly. I have all of those but I can still give you 3 Apricorn Ball for free, if you wish

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2017
    Soappy: I would not want to take advantage of your generosity. I'll be searching for HA Eevee later, though, although it won't have Hyper Voice. If you are fine with regular HA let me know and I'll trade it to you when I get it from some balls. :)

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Soappy: I would not want to take advantage of your generosity. I'll be searching for HA Eevee later, though, although it won't have Hyper Voice. If you are fine with regular HA let me know and I'll trade it to you when I get it from some balls. :)

It's okay, I offered because I misread, I wanted to help because I have a lot of stuff and I'd rather spread the kindness.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2017
    Soappy: If you're offering I'll graciously accept, then. But once I get the HA Hyper Voice Eevee I'll breed some and send you one with a good nature. :)

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Hi! I'm online now if you would like to trade for my love ball.

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Soappy: If you're offering I'll graciously accept, then. But once I get the HA Hyper Voice Eevee I'll breed some and send you one with a good nature. :)
    Saldy Hyper Voicr is a Tutor Move, not an Egg Move. It can't pass down. I'll add you and head to Festival Plaza :) consider those a welcome to Trade Corner gift <3

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2017
    Thanks, Soapy. I tried to send you some of my better stuff, although it wouldn't let me judge the IVs while trading. I tried to give you a 4IV-5IV Vulpix. Hopefully it was one of the right ones.

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Sorry for the late reply. When are you online, if you would still like to trade for the love ball?

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Hi! I'll be on FP if you are ready to trade. My IGN is Ida.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back