• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Breeding] Jesús' Aprimon Corner

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years

tumblr_lp0mal7AcQ1qg3clto1_400.gif

Jesús'
Aprimon Corner

About

Hello one, hello all, I welcome you to my humble shop! In here you'll find a hopefully decent selection of rare ball Pokémon (i.e. Pokémon in Apricorn/Dream/Beast balls). These are all breeding spares and as such don't always have great IVs, so I won't ask for any number of perfect IVs in return. All I ask for these Pokémon are either rare ball Pokémon that I don't already own, or Hidden Abilities for the ones I own that are missing them. In this thread you'll find the Pokémon I offer, sorted by their Poké balls, and you can check out this spreadsheet to find out more details about each offering (I update the spreadsheet more often than this thread, so you might see offers showing up there a little bit before they appear here). And at the end of this post you'll find relevant contact information. That's all from my part, enjoy!​

Rules and Guidelines

1. Make sure to follow all of the Global Forum Rules, as well as those particular to the Trade Corner.
  2. I don't trade hacked Pokemon and, likewise, do not accept hacks as offers.
  3. My Pokémon are not cloned unless I state otherwise, but I don't have any issues trading for cloned Pokémon.
  4. If the spreadsheet has a "Y" underneath "Stock", then I can probably trade what you ask for right away. Otherwise, I would ask for your patience as I breed what you request.
  5. I am willing to trade larger amounts of Pokémon per session, I only ask that you be considerate with me, especially if I need to breed what you request on the spot.
  6. Do not PM/VM me asking me if your trade is ready, to nag me or such. I'll message you myself when it's all set and ready to be traded!
  7. Lastly, have fun browsing, and trading. If I find out you aren't currently having fun, I'll be hunting you down on your sleep with an axe o3o Just kidding, of course. Unless?

Current Wants

1. Flame Orb
  2. HA Beast Ball Hatenna
  3. Hidden Abilities for the Pokémon on the spreadsheet that don't already have them
  4. Other rare ball Pokémon that are not currently on this thread, or in the spreadsheet

Fast Ball

GROWLITHE

Friend Ball

APPLIN || DREEPY || FARFETCH'D || LARVITAR || MAWILE || TOXEL || TRAPINCH || VULPIX || WOOLOO

Heavy Ball

CORSOLA || DEINO || DRILBUR || DURALUDON || KARRABLAST || MACHOP || PHANTUMP || ROOKIDEE

Level Ball

AXEW || BUNNELBY || DRILBUR || FALINKS || JANGMO-O || SKORUPI

Lure Ball

ARROKUDA || CORPHISH || GOOMY

Love Ball

DREEPY || EEVEE || EISCUE || FEEBAS || HATENNA || INDEEDEE-F || MIMIKYU || RALTS || ROOKIDEE

Moon Ball

CHARMANDER || CLEFFA || CORSOLA || DREEPY || EEVEE || MAGIKARP || RALTS || SHELMET || ZIGZAGOON

Dream Ball

COTTONEE || DREEPY || EISCUE || LARVITAR || MILCERY || MINCCINO || PONYTA || SEEDOT

Beast Ball

ARROKUDA || CHARMANDER || DREEPY || DURALUDON || HATENNA || IMPIDIMP || LAPRAS || LOTAD || MAGIKARP || RIOLU || ROOKIDEE || ROTOM || SHELLOS || SNOM || TOGEPI || TOXEL || WAILMER

Contact

VM | PM
Pokémon Shield[Digital]
IGN: Yeezus
Trainer ID: 948371
Discord: Chalifoux#9594

Friend Code: SW - 8316 - 5825 - 7011
Profile Name: Yeezus
Time Zone: Mountain Standard Time (MST/GMT-7)​

CSS by Chalifoux

Last edited:

TheeWizard

Brad
Years
Hey, Awesome list you've got!

I'm very interesting in:

Fastball Growlithe
Friendball Wooloo
Levelball Falink
Levelball Skorupi
Lureball Arrokudo

I have quite a few Pokémon to offer. My list is in my signature, If none of them interest you I can try and work something else out.

Chalifoux

Years
Hey, Awesome list you've got!

I'm very interesting in:

Fastball Growlithe
Friendball Wooloo
Levelball Falink
Levelball Skorupi
Lureball Arrokudo

I have quite a few Pokémon to offer. My list is in my signature, If none of them interest you I can try and work something else out.

Hello, and thank you! I try my best : p

I have to breed an extra Wooloo and Growlithe since my stock is running low, but if you give me a few minutes I can have those five Pokémon ready for you c :
Would it be okay to ask for the following in return?
  • Beast Ball Snom
  • Dream Ball Larvitar
  • Heavy Ball Corsola
  • Heavy Ball Deino
  • Lure Ball Corphish

TheeWizard

Brad
Years
Sorry for the delayed response.

I also had to hatch some more Corphish I only just caught the Crawdaunt.
I've got all the Pokémon you request.
If you want to give me a trade link code when you are ready.

Chalifoux

Years
Sorry for the delayed response.

I also had to hatch some more Corphish I only just caught the Crawdaunt.
I've got all the Pokémon you request.
If you want to give me a trade link code when you are ready.

Don't worry about it, it's okay : p

Cool. I'm ready as well, so I'll be searching a link trade with code 4414. If you get matched with a player named Yeezus, that's me.

TheeWizard

Brad
Years
Thank you so much for the Trades! I hope mine were satisfactory.
Hope to see you around and do some more in the future.

Years
Hey! I have a few pokemon in Apriballs that I'd like to exchange for some of yours. I'll have to breed them but they should be ready in no time at all!

I have a total of 9:
- Lure Ball Feebas (Not HA)
- Friend Ball Applin (HA) <- Have on hand
- Dream Ball Toxel (Not HA)
- Love Ball Eevee (HA)
- Love Ball Togepi (Not HA)
- Love Ball Corsola (HA)
- Love Ball Snom (Not HA)
- Dream Ball Ralts (Can put a Hidden Ability onto it)
- Love Ball Lapras (Not HA)

I would like:
- Fast Ball Growlithe
- Heavy Ball Deino
- Beast Ball Duraludon
- Friend Ball Wooloo
- Moon Ball Cleffa
- Friend Ball Mawile
- Friend Ball Toxel
- Love Ball Mimikyu
- Love Ball Ralts

Chalifoux

Years
Hmm. I had forgotten to update the thread with new aprimons (these last two days have been especially fruitful thanks to surprise trading and gamefaqs trade boards), so I went ahead and did just that (the spreadsheet has details regarding egg moves and abilities, too, so you should totally check that out by clicking here!)

That said...

Hey! I have a few pokemon in Apriballs that I'd like to exchange for some of yours. I'll have to breed them but they should be ready in no time at all!

Hey there, of the offers you posted, there's a couple I already own (those would be Friend Ball HA Applin and Love Ball HA Eevee), but I am still interested in the other seven Pokémon you listed. You can still have the nine Pokémon you requested in return, just let me get them ready for you

Chalifoux

Years
I've gotten about 5 of them ready so far. I just need to evolve my Togepi to get one AHAHAHHA <3

I feel this comment. Having to evolve baby Pokémon to continue breeding new rare balls, egg moves, or even spares, is an entire experience.
So no worries, your Pokémon will still be here by the time you're done : p Just reply here or shoot me a VM/PM when you're ready to trade~

Back