• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RPGXP Compatible Tilesets

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    I have finished the second set of Sprites... the Indoor sprites from RSE/FRLG/Johto/GS from the thread created by the person who made/ripped the sprites from the game for those games. I have used Photoshop and Paint.net to Save the huge file into a Transparent Tiff and then Resave it into a PNG file... because it works.

It's arranged well so the tiles fit perfectly with RPGXP... though... if it doesn't work for you... something's wrong with your RPGmaker alignment.

I actually had to go through an entire day re arranging the items so that they would fit neatly in each block tile and not be scrambled somewhat... I noticed that some original tiles were scrambled and de-arranged already, which made things difficult

I have done the work for you, now get on with your games! :D

https://www.mediafire.com/?js1jp170yu0gqew

Included is:

Indoors Tileset

Included in the Outside tileset is:
    Kanto, Johto, Hoenn Tileset.

All one big long PNG file.

UPDATE: I just realized... I uploaded the wrong file. Here is the correct file. Sorry, I uploaded a past version I was working on, I had 2 versions. Outside and Outside2. Outside2 was the correct one. I thus reuploaded outside2 to Mediafire and renamed it to Outside. Here is the correct version.

UPDATE #2: Since Outdoors is the new one I'm currently working on, and Outside2 was uploaded, Outside2 has a slight alignment problem and is outdated. Outdoors has MORE tilesets, and is built on the "X" based system so each square and building will be aligned perfectly this time. I'm sure of it. Instead of Outside2 being packaged, Indoors is packaged, which features all of the graphics I could find for indoors. Based on the "X" based system.

UPDATE #3: There is no update #3 Yet, but there should be one coming in the near future. Keep on checking!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    I just noticed that. I'm fixing that with a new update with more tiles.

Years
  • I have finished the second set of Sprites... the Indoor sprites from RSE/FRLG/Johto/GS from the thread created by the person who made/ripped the sprites from the game for those games. I have used Photoshop and Paint.net to Save the huge file into a Transparent Tiff and then Resave it into a PNG file... because it works.

It's arranged well so the tiles fit perfectly with RPGXP... though... if it doesn't work for you... something's wrong with your RPGmaker alignment.

I actually had to go through an entire day re arranging the items so that they would fit neatly in each block tile and not be scrambled somewhat... I noticed that some original tiles were scrambled and de-arranged already, which made things difficult

I have done the work for you, now get on with your games! :D

https://www.mediafire.com/?js1jp170yu0gqew

Included is:

Indoors Tileset

Included in the Outside tileset is:
    Kanto, Johto, Hoenn Tileset.

All one big long PNG file.

UPDATE: I just realized... I uploaded the wrong file. Here is the correct file. Sorry, I uploaded a past version I was working on, I had 2 versions. Outside and Outside2. Outside2 was the correct one. I thus reuploaded outside2 to Mediafire and renamed it to Outside. Here is the correct version.

UPDATE #2: Since Outdoors is the new one I'm currently working on, and Outside2 was uploaded, Outside2 has a slight alignment problem and is outdated. Outdoors has MORE tilesets, and is built on the "X" based system so each square and building will be aligned perfectly this time. I'm sure of it. Instead of Outside2 being packaged, Indoors is packaged, which features all of the graphics I could find for indoors. Based on the "X" based system.

UPDATE #3: There is no update #3 Yet, but there should be one coming in the near future. Keep on checking!

Wow this is awesome!!!! I spent all day searching for something like this and duh this section on PC lolz. I'm still pretty new so I need to learn how to navigate this site better. Now I can get back to making my game. Life saver!

BTW I noticed that you planned to fix the cool bottom tiles? Any clue on when those will be fixed?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    Hi, here for the same question as poster above. (If anyone else is reading this and has these tiles fit for RMXP, please send it my way!)

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2015
    Thank you very much, I hope I can find a way to repay you for this... maybe include you in my game? Anyway, thank you so much.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    Good Tileset But parts some tiles like the in the photo go in other tiles like in the photo and sometimes some parts like outline do not even appear. photokkfj.png

Back