• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greenlit: Sygna Suit Grimsley > SM Grimsley

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    *title will change lol

A quickie opinion piece on why it's better that sygna suit Grimsley is not just his SM outfit. We will take a look at the recent survey and its option of being able to customize the appearance of sync pairs, compare other existing (and perhaps even datamined) sygna suits, and even take a look at some of the unused (datamined) images from the game. In doing so we will deduce that in order to remain special and enticing to scout, sygna suits are best remaining as unique, all-new outfits, while "canonical" outfits should be implemented as a free-to-earn "cosmetic" or costume system.

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Yeah, I agree with a different title, haha.

I think it sounds interesting as a topic, and is a good bit of speculation there. +1 go for it!

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    I can't disagree with the title, to be honest

I think it'd be fun to read! +1

Back