• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Awards [May ★]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

• WELCOME TO THE RPA

5516.hitec-_2D00_-Glaceon.jpg

RPA means Role-Player Awards/Role-Play Awards

Voting will close on May 31st.

There are eight categories. Four where people can be voted for and four where roleplays can be voted for.

You must have posted more than once in the RP forum to be allowed to post a vote!

CATEGORIES

[BEST ROLEPLAYER] - For this you should nominate the person who, according to you, have been the best player this month. Maybe they have been incredibly creative with their posts? Maybe they have been in several RPs and managed to do well in all? Maybe they write very long and vivid posts that you just love to read?

[BEST GAME MASTER] - For this you should nominate the person who, according to you, have been the best GM this month. Maybe they made an extremely exciting RP? Maybe they always give answers and keeps things clear and understandable? Maybe they are dealing with members in a very mature and professional way?

[BEST SU-WRITER] - For this you should nominate the person who constantly writes the best SUs. Maybe their SUs are always very long and in-depth? Maybe their character(s) have very interesting personalities and histories? They have to have at least participated in more than one RP!

[FUNNIEST ROLEPLAYER] - For this you should nominate the person who never fails to tickle your funny bone while roleplaying. Maybe their characters always seem to get in ridiculous trouble or in a blunder? Maybe they have an unusual trait of purposefully-bad spelling? Maybe their characters are chief pranksters and nuisances?

[BEST ROOKIE RP] - For this you should nominate the RP that, according to you, have been the best RP created this month or last month, meaning it has to have been created in April or May 2011.

[BEST VETERAN RP] - For this you should nominate the RP that, according to you, have been the best RP created before last month, meaning it has to have been created in March 2011 or earlier. The RP should have been active and visible in May.

[THE MOST ORIGINAL PLOT] - For this you should nominate the RP that, according to you, have presented the most unusual and creative plot this month. The RP can have been created whenever, but it should have been active and visible in May.

[THE COOLEST ROLEPLAY I SAW BUT DIDN'T DARE TO ENTER] - Happens a lot. What RP did you look at in awe but for one reason or another didn't enter? You don't have to state the reason. The RP can have been created whenever, but it should have been active and visible in May.

RULES & REGULATIONS

- Once again, you must have posted more than once in the RP forum to be allowed to post a vote.

- You don't need to motivate your votes. You are allowed to, but keep it brief in that case.

- Don't post chit-chat in here. ONLY POST YOUR VOTING FORM.

- You may freely edit your votes until the deadline- May 31st.

- You don't have to be in a certain RP in order to vote for it.

- You CAN'T nominate yourself or your own RP. This is important.

The winners of the Best ROOKIE RP and Best VETERAN RP will get their titles changed to include this. The winners of Best Roleplayer and Best Game Master will get emblems! So, find out what your favorites in all the categories are (look closely at the dates they were created, for the RP categories) and post your Voting Form here! And maybe, shape up out there in the roleplays you are active in, and just maybe you will be the one who wins?

VOTING FORM

Best Roleplayer of May: (this person must have been a player in at least one RP!)

Best Game Master of May: (this person must have been the creator of at least one RP!)

Best SU Writer of May: (this person must have been a player in at least one RP!

Funniest Roleplayer of May: (this person must have been a player in at least one RP!)

Best Rookie RP of May: (this RP has have to been created in April or May 2011!)

Best Veteran RP of May: (this RP has to have been created before April 2011!)

Most Original Plot of May: (this RP can have been created whenever)

The Coolest Roleplay I Saw But Didn't Dare To Enter: (this RP can have been created whenever)

Ask me if anything is unclear.
    Have fun, and good luck!~
    Spr_4p_471.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • Hello Folks, well, I believe i'm the first one to vote :)

Best Roleplayer of May:
    Diamond1304. Yes you, dia. Dia's posts have always been pretty long, and very descriptive in every post, making it easier for the readers to understand. He's a great RPer overall, and i think he's a budding Moderator . He will not post short posts, and will definitely satisfy the other RPers with his long, but exciting posts. I know it's not the longest post out there, there are Roleplayers capable of writing much longer posts, but his posts happen to attract my attention. He describes the characters well with different ways of doing so.

Best Game Master of May: SuperVegeta, he handled his RP, The Pokemon Odyssey in a calm way
    when some one-liner RPers were spamming the RP in a way he didn't like.

Best SU Writer of May: RHCP. Her SUs are long and interesting, with something different and new to surprises us every time.

Funniest Roleplayer of May: Kiklion, yes he isn't famous in the RP corner, but his two posts in my RP, Eternal Nightmare, are very interesting and I was laughing all the way when I read it.

Best Rookie RP of May: The Pokemon Odyssey by SuperVegeta. Not because he's my PC brother, heavens no, it's because I'm having fun in the RP, given a lot of freedom, but some reasonable limits too. SuperVegeta controls the NPCs well, and the whole RP is going smoothly right now, after the one-lines have been removed from the thing.

Best Veteran RP of May: Begin, Again. It's the Best Rookie March2011 and it's managed by RHCP. Enough said :) can it be the Best Veteran March2011 now? xD

Most Original Plot of May: Roserade's The End Has Finally Come. It's a rather new RP, and the plot has nothing too special, a bad team taking over the world and stuff. But I love the system of the whole RP. Like the grunts in one sector can have two pokemon of their own choice, and two assigned by the Leader, and some other new systems are introduced.

The Coolest Roleplay I Saw But Didn't Dare To Enter: RHCP's Darkrai's Balloon. I didn't have the guts, and still don't have the guts to join Mods' RPs lol. But I like the plot. And Miss D's Ye Pokebeasts Journeye

what can I say? Double the mods, double the presure xD

Last edited:

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    BALLOT!

Best Roleplayer of May: Me AbstainI don't read enough Rp's on here to be completely fair.

Best Game Master of May: MeActually, I know you can't technically vote for yourself but this isn't just me. Id est Damnum Innocantae's Staff. Well, we did recover a dying RP that most of us wanted to continue. But the GM was not there, so we recovered it and are making it work until the GM returns or possibly until the end of it. But it's sustaining itself.

Best SU Writer of May: Me I haven't read enough SU's... Abstain.

Funniest Roleplayer of May: Me Ummmmm, this is tough... Nakuzami because of an outrageous Marshmallow video he linked to. But mostly because his characters have weird behaviors.

Best Rookie RP of May: My RP Full Metal Alchemist: Divergent Great plot and ideas and it has good posts thus far.

Best Veteran RP of May: My RP I can't say, -Abstain-

Most Original Plot of May: My RP Ye' Pokebest Journeye' It's a pretty creative and more or less original. Seeing as almost every RP here is based off of a series of books, tv show etc.

The Coolest Roleplay I Saw But Didn't Dare To Enter: My RP Full Metal Alchemist: Divergent I had too much on my plate at the time.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    This is my personal opinion, the truth coming from the heart.

Best Roleplayer of May:
    Xilfer123. A tough one to decide, so I had to think about this. I had to pick the person who, to me was the best overall Roleplayer. It came down to Xilfer. In the RP he's in, he flare to the table. No short posts, not once, (at least none that I counted), hardly any grammar mistakes, and always an entertaining read. He has posted consistently, able to adapt to the storyline and make good of it. Not bad at all, considering he's 12.

Best Game Master of May: MichaelatheUchiha. It's tough to manage a good RP, but it's even tougher to take over an almost dead RP and make it run smoothly, when you're not even the original GM.

Best SU Writer of May: Aura.Lucario. I've seen some great SUs, but many of the great ones were only a one-time thing. Aura has had multiple very good SUs, always different, always new, and never boring.

Funniest Roleplayer of May: Aura.Lucario. This happened a while back, but bro made some hilarious comments in Three Kingdoms, and since there hasn't been a single RPer who's actually made me literally roll on the floor with laughter. :)

Best Rookie RP of May: Darkness Reigns by Fearless Love. The hands down best RP I'm participating in. A great plot, good action, and great characters gives this one three thumbs up, if I had three hands.

Best Veteran RP of May: Begin, Again. Truth be told, there aren't many RPs that MAKE it past 2 months without dying out, but Begin seems to have been consistent.

Most Original Plot of May: Years of Lies by Eeveemaster9. Hands down the most creating plot in an RP of the month.

The Coolest Roleplay I Saw But Didn't Dare To Enter: The New Land RP by Diamond1304. It's a shame I never participated in this RP. It really is an interesting one.

Last edited:

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
  • I spent most of my day doing this, and I'm sick, so it's surprising I was able to concentrate that long!

Best Roleplayer of May: Supervegeta. I've been in a few RP's with him, and he's always fun to RP with!

Best Game Master of May: Aura.Lucario. I love his RP, and I think he's done real great with it.

Best SU Writer of May: SkyisUmbreon. Even though it seems he may use the same character a lot, I love his SU.

Funniest Roleplayer of May: FallenAngelSilver,He may not do a lot of funny posts, but I've caught quite a few that just brighten up my day

Best Rookie RP of May: Supervegeta's The Pokemon Odyssey. Even though I'm not in the RP itself, I have been reading it.

Best Veteran RP of May: SamuraiMaster's PMD: Exploration and Corruption of The Frontier , I've read it. I think it's pretty cool, and its pretty much the only RP that I've read that would fall under this category.

Most Original Plot of May: Ye' Pokebest Journeye' by Miss Doronjo , I just really like this one. It was different.

The Coolest Roleplay I Saw But Didn't Dare To Enter: Fullmetal Alchemist: Divergent, I love Fullmetal Alchemist, and is seemed seriously awesome, but I guess I felt a bit intimidated. Don't ask me why, I just did. I don't know everything about FMA, so I didn't want to whind up doing something stupid.

[Silver]

Tyler~♥~Amanda ~~~ Forever
    Years
  • Fearless, you really mean that...?

~~~~~

Best Roleplayer of May: Fearless Love This goes beyond RPing... I love my non-blood sister, and she is as inspiring in RPing as she is anywhere else...

Best Game Master of May: Fearless Love After we had a dispute in Darkness Reigns, chaos erupted. Fearless knew exactly what to do to help...

Best SU Writer of May: CrossJHero I really enjoyed his SU for my Flock RP. A character that takes emotions from those around him? It's certainly interesting to me, as well as extremely creative...

Funniest Roleplayer of May: DarkAngel91 From Darkness Reigns. Honestly, the "Strawberry Blonde" joke killed me a bit, and I did really laugh... Those who don't get the inside joke, let's just say there was yogurt involved...

Best Rookie RP of May: Darkness Reigns by Fearless Love I, I can't even begin to explain how amazing it is, And I'm glad I signed up before the spots filled...

Best Veteran RP of May: I can't honestly say, but Darkrai's Balloon because it's been constantly active from what I've seen, and for quite some time...

Most Original Plot of May: Darkness Reigns by Fearless Love Fearless, with your permission, I would love more than anything than to write this story out into a book. How you came up with it is beyond me, and I want to be a writer. It's just, too amazing...

The Coolest Roleplay I Saw But Didn't Dare To Enter: Darkrai's Balloon I fear it may even be too active for me...

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Lulz, [Silver] (name changed?), Darkrai's Balloon is locked. RHCP kinda gave up on it... :P'
    I left some blank for now. We still have about half of May left, so let's see what happens :3

I think all of these votes, from everbody, are so biased. That's not really a bad thing though :3

__________________________________________________________________________________

[BEST ROLEPLAYER] - RHCP. I just think that her posts seem to be some of the best I have read...this month ;)

[BEST GAME MASTER] - RHCP. Not much else to say.

[BEST SU-WRITER] - *****Um...can't really decide here*****

[FUNNIEST ROLEPLAYER] - MichaelaTheUchiha. The only reason being that I wasn't sure whom to vote for and there is so little time left to edit my votes (plus she voted for me a million times over) ;P

[BEST ROOKIE RP] - Rising Rockets/Rockets Rising (Whichever one it is ;P) by RHCP.

[BEST VETERAN RP]- Still slls81's A New Professor in Town. I don't think that requires any more of an explanation than it did in March.

[THE MOST ORIGINAL PLOT]- Id est damnum innocentiae 2.0. 90% of the time if I read a RP and like it, I have signed up for it. So, there are plenty of RPs I haven't really seen, but out of the ones I have, this one seems to have one of the most original plots.

[THE COOLEST ROLEPLAY I SAW BUT DIDN'T DARE TO ENTER]- Fullmetal Alchemist: Divergent. I was originally going to sign up, but then I decided I already had too much to do. Go FMA <3

Last edited:

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
    Years
  • Best Roleplayer of May: SuperVegeta

Best Game Master of May: Undecided.

Best SU Writer of May: Social Kibbles, otherwise SuperVegeta

Funniest Roleplayer of May: Me? Haha, no....I don't see anything funny. All my rps are about death and seriousness =w=

Best Rookie RP of May: Uh....*Doubletake* Seven Deadly Sins? Always been interested in things having to do with demons and stuff.

Best Veteran RP of May: Obviously A New Professor In Town

Most Original Plot of May: Mine---*Murdered* Derp....When The Clock Strikes Thirteen

The Coolest Roleplay I Saw But Didn't Dare To Enter: Haha, When The Clock Strikes Thirteen.

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Here's my votes.

Best Roleplayer of May:Fearless love
    Best GM of May: Fearless love (Yes her again,she never lets her rps die,and frequently posts on them)
    Best SU writer of May: Lilliana (Hope I spelled it right)
    Funniest Roleplayer of May: [Silver]
    Best Rookie RP of May: Melonymon's assistance:Birthing Breezomon.(not sure if I spelled the last one right.Don't ask me how I think it is,I just do)
    Best Veteran RP of May:I actually don't know for this one...sorry
    Most Original Plot of May: Darkness Reigns
    The Coolest Roleplay I saw But didn't Dare to enter:Haven't really looked at any lately....so I don't know.Sorry!

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Best Roleplayer of May: Supervegeta, it was a tough one, and i didn't pick him because he picked me, he's just one of the best roleplayers I've seen. His posts are always fun to read and he has great tactical and war knowledge. In his Odessey, his RP, he always comes up with strategies for battles, wich is fun to read. I'm sure i've never met anyone with such great tactcal ability before. Aside from that, he dosen't make the story ultra dramatic like so many other posters, he goes for reality and tries to make his characters and the story around his character as both realistic and fantasic as possible. Wich i really like in an RPer.

Best Game Master of May: Again, Supervegeta, he's a great GM because he manages his thread(s) very well. And for the reasons above.

Best SU Writer of May: Definitly King!! King! made an SU for a thread name Pokemon; Perfect Being Delta once. It was extremely detailed, it was the best! Each subject for the character, Appearance, History, Personality etc. Was beautifully detailed, each one was AT LEAST a paragraph long! Best. SU. Ever.

Funniest Roleplayer of May: Now that one, i can't answer.

Best Rookie RP of May: The Pokemon Odessey! Best RP ever! Played in it! love the storyline, characters, plot, twists and the fact that it's a war. It's a great and fun RP to be in, although it does contain blood, romance, etc. But COME ON! It's war! Created April 2nd! Just in the nick of time for me to vote for it! XD

Best Veteran RP of May: Can't answer

Most Original Plot of May: Original? Can't answer, sorry.

The Coolest Roleplay I Saw But Didn't Dare To Enter: There were many i didn't dare to enter, but the coolest has to be "DNA"

FlurryTheGlaceon

Amanda~♥~Tyler ~~~ Forever
    Years
  • [BEST ROLEPLAYER] - Aura.Lucario

[BEST GAME MASTER] - [Silver]

[BEST SU-WRITER] - Fearless Love!

[FUNNIEST ROLEPLAYER] - [Silver]

[BEST ROOKIE RP] - The Flock (A Maximum Ride RP) ~ PG-16

[BEST VETERAN RP] - A new Professor in Town

[THE MOST ORIGINAL PLOT] - The Flock (A Maximum Ride RP) ~ PG-16

[THE COOLEST ROLEPLAY I SAW BUT DIDN'T DARE TO ENTER] - Darkness Reigns

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • You did a good job at making the categories Diamond; I'm impressed. And to RHCP as I am corrected. XD Hmm, I seem to have voted for Nakuzami a lot. :P

Also, Nakuzami, votes are always biased. That's why they are votes. ;P

Best Roleplayer of May: Supervegeta since he posts a lot of details and manages to go with my very awkward flow of posting. XD

Best Game Master of May: Nakuzami, because even though his RPs die all the time (:P) he creates great plots and scenarios. We are just too scared of his awesomeness to post. :P

Best SU [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]Writer[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR] of May: Nakuzami again, his SU for my RP was just a wall of text. XD[/COLOR]

Funniest Roleplayer of May: Hmmm, not actually sure. Get back to you about that...

Best Rookie RP of May: Er...I don't think I have one. ^^

Best Veteran RP of May: Worlds Collide, reason is below. =D

Most Original Plot of May: Worlds Collide, never seen an RP like it before.

The Coolest Roleplay I Saw But Didn't Dare To Enter: Fullmetal Alchemist: Divergent, too awesome for me. =D

Last edited:
    Years
  • Best Roleplayer of May: Aura. Lucario I don't really have to say much do I? ;)

Best Game Master of May: Fearless Love. She creates and GMs her RPs with much efficiency like a professional. I hope to see more of her in this 'little' corner of PC. :)

Best SU Writer of May: Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers. As always, her SUs are like stumbling overwhelming walls and blocks of text that never fails to knock me off my feet(like seriously, RHCP, stop doing that XD). Not only does she manage to pull of fascinating characters that aren't Mary Sues/Gary Stus, she constantly exhibits her writing skills whenever it boils down to SUs. Never in my PC roleplaying life, have I seen a SU from her that's not long. :D

Funniest Roleplayer of May: I have seen quite a good number of RPers who have made hilarious jokes, puns and the like while RPing so the balance on this still wavers, however the one that stands out in my experience and mind..is Kiklion. In the posts he had while in Eternal Nightmare, he clearly took the laughing stage as a dense-headed clown of a character. The motions, gestures, thoughts and comments just took my sides apart in that spur of time. XD

Best Rookie RP of May: Eternal Nightmare is approved by me for this. *drum roll* What's to say? I've been in it and the RP progressed real smoothly with only minor setbacks from the regular illness of inactivity and some character insecurity but every RP gets that once in a while, don't they? So on with it, this has to be in at all costs. X3

Best Veteran RP of May: 1884: The Gears of a Nation. I decided to give some other RP a chance and I went through reading the last pages of our RP forum and guess what? I found this, read the plot (even though I did last time, but people can forget you know. xD) and found it to be worthy of a nomination. There it goes!~ XP

Most Original Plot of May: Hands down, Ye' Pokebeasts Journeye by Miss Doronjo. The very plot of medieval Pokemon times fleshed out with simple yet sweetly-ingenious ideas is just marvelous. 8D

The Coolest Roleplay I Saw But Didn't Dare To Enter: Hmm.....tough choice but I'll sieve Pokemon Odyssey out for this one. I just like the idea and it's almost rare that a plot on war themes would pull me like gravity. I wanted to join if not for Dialga's force. One of those that I didn't dare enter, even till today. *wink*

A very BIG congratulations to all that has been nominated and to all, this month's RPA was a huge takeoff and let's wish all the best as it soon winds up for vote-counting. Gentle reminders galore, please complete all incomplete forms by the deadline or it wouldn't be fair(but I'll count it though...>.>). Those who wish to vote but have yet to do so, please do so by 31st May GMT 2359. Thank you!~ :D

Last edited:
    Years
  • [BEST ROLEPLAYER] - Aura.Lucario
    [BEST GAME MASTER] - Reds Hawt Chibi Pelippers

[BEST SU-WRITER] - Reds Hawt Chibi Pelippers

[FUNNIEST ROLEPLAYER] - Aura Lucario

[BEST ROOKIE RP] - The Pokemon Odyssey

[BEST VETERAN RP] - Begin, Again.

[THE MOST ORIGINAL PLOT] - Darkness Reigns

[THE COOLEST ROLEPLAY I SAW BUT DIDN'T DARE TO ENTER] - PMD: Exploration and Corruption of the New Frontier

CrossJHero

Kiriya White......
    Years
  • [BEST ROLEPLAYER] - SuperVegeta. I just love the relaxed way he posts, and it shows that he has a lot of experience with rps, even though I haven't seen many of his posts.

[BEST GAME MASTER] - That's a hard one. I'll get back to you on that.

[BEST SU-WRITER] RHCP one of the best SU writers that I have seen in my 3 years of RPing and you can tell that she is a skilled SU writer, I love her SUs and when my internet freezes on a page with her SUs I'll read them, and I find them really interesting and they come from an angle that most don't expect them to come from.

[FUNNIEST ROLEPLAYER] -Haven't seen any RPer funny enough to make me laugh. I'll get back to you on that.

[BEST ROOKIE RP] - Swing High and Swing Low. I love the plot, and it made me wonder about the several possibilities of Pokemon RPs. Although we neglect some of the ideas, Doronjo picked it up and shot us with it.

[BEST VETERAN RP] - I really don't know. I'll come back to you on that.

[THE MOST ORIGINAL PLOT] -My favorite plot.....Ye Olde Pokebeasts. It's a freaking play on old pokemon. Props to Doronjo for looking in places that the rest of us refuse to look in.

[THE COOLEST ROLEPLAY I SAW BUT DIDN'T DARE TO ENTER] - D.N.A. by Fearless Love. I wanted to be a part of it badly, very badly. But the roles were filled up about a week before I joined the site, and I couldn't join. There are some really creative RPs on this site though, but D.N.A. really stuck out to me.

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
  • Best Roleplayer of May: (this person must have been a player in at least one RP!) - Aura.Lucario. Man, his posts are so good!

Best Game Master of May: (this person must have been the creator of at least one RP!) - RHCB. Yep, I see how well maintained her RPs are, but haven't had the guts to enter any.

Best SU Writer of May: (this person must have been a player in at least one RP!) - Hmmmmmmm..........I gotta say Aura.Lucario. His SUs are well thought out, his personalities, history, everything changes with different RPs.

Funniest Roleplayer of May: (this person must have been a player in at least one RP!) - Had to think this one......but, yet again, its Aura.Lucario.

Best Rookie RP of May: (this RP has have to been created in April or May 2011!) - supervegeta's Pokemon Odyssey. Amazing!

Best Veteran RP of May: (this RP has to have been created before April 2011!) - A New Professor In Town. I know, It's not original and all, but I don't know, there was something about that RP, maybe how hard the GM worked, how it went on to another region.....Its a cool RP.

Most Original Plot of May: (this RP can have been created whenever) - Rocket's Rising by RHCB. I have personally never thought about corruption or rebellions that way before.

The Coolest Roleplay I Saw But Didn't Dare To Enter: (this RP can have been created whenever) - Rockets Rising. Well, I'm not so good with strategy, and working with only one type?! That scared me to bits, no matter how much I liked the RP.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Best Roleplayer of May: Supervegeta. He follows the rules and knows how to make a post come alive, no matter if it's long or just a couple of sentences.

Best Game Master of May: R.K 9. He took over an abandoned RP and made it live as never before. I still want a spot!

Best SU Writer of May: This is difficult. But I guess I can say Supervegeta here as well. Detailed and interesting to read are his SUs.

Funniest Roleplayer of May: (I know he wants this award but I also think it fits ;p) Miss Doronjo. He's often trying to be funny in his posts, and most often it works ^^'

Best Rookie RP of May: The Pokémon Odyssey. Everybody seems to love that RP and the players are very much involved with the story. Keep it up!

Best Veteran RP of May: PMD: Exploration and Corruption of the New Frontier. The longest lived PMD roleplay I've seen and a great game master and players who are still keeping it going.

Most Original Plot of May: Rockets Rising hrrrmm I mean, Swing High, Swing Low ♫. A Circus! I haven't seen that before in a Pokémon RP, actually!

The Coolest Roleplay I Saw But Didn't Dare To Enter: Actually... I don't know. Probably Pokémon Black and White, because I felt that I should give others the spot when I was already in 2 journey RPs :3

And with that, I hope that you're making your final adjustments to your votes and fill in the holes in your voting forms. Good luck!

Years
  • OK, everyone! The RPA for this month of May has now ended. Vote-counting has just commenced and all further voting forms from now on won't be counted. (Wait till July to vote in the next RPA if you like. :P)
    ===============================================================
    (Look out for this part of the post for the winners!~ ^^)
    Ladies and Gentlemen, the votes for this RPA for May has finished. May we invite the emcee, which is me, to come up on stage and announce our beloved winners. *looks at backstage* Please.
    *DRUM ROLL*
    And so...I present...
    The winners of the following categories!~
    Best Roleplayer of May
    Supervegeta who won by 6 votes! This member is clearly the best roleplayer of March and will receive the promised emblem!

A good second place went to Aura.Lucario! :)

Best Game Master of May
    There was tough competition and for this category, a tie emerged with Fearless Love and Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers!

(Gee, I think both of you will have to share. XD)

Best SU Writer of May
    Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers takes the award!~

Running up behind in a tie are Aura.Lucario and Supervegeta, both with 2 votes!

Funniest Roleplayer of May
    Many PC users were nominated but only two emerged as champions in a duo: Aura. Lucario and [Silver] both were entitled to 2 votes!
    (Friends share and care, and in this case, an emblem XD)

Best Rookie RP of May
    Pokemon Odyssey with 6 votes, this RP was crystal-clearly the best new RP for this May and will have its title changed accordingly!

There were a lot of good second placers in this category. None mentioned, none forgotten :)
    Best Veteran RP of May
    A new Professor in Town has once again snatched this month's title for the best old RP of May. Appropriate title changes shall be made!

A good second place went to Begin, Again which trailed behind by 4 votes.

Most Original Plot of May
    Ye' Pokebeasts Journeye has become the most original, ingenious and creative plot in the month of May. Be sure to check out its new title very soon!~

Second placing goes to Darkness Reigns. :)

The Coolest Roleplay I Saw But Didn't Dare To Enter
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Divergent won by 4 strong votes! Surely this RP has been so awesome that many have been struck numb by its epic-ness. It's title will be changed accordingly. (epicly, I presume XD)

There were many second placers in this category. None mentioned, none forgotten. ;)

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    We'll see about those emblems and title changes ^^' In old RPAs (from several years ago), title changes and emblems weren't handed out at all. And now I was thinking of restricting it to only the main four categories, like last month. But I'll think about it for a couple of days. The more emblems, the merrier, maybe ;D

Congratulations to everyone who won! I'm so proud of you, all RP Corner regulars~<3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back