• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am here now!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 5, 2018
Hello, everyone! Been a Pokemon fan since the beginning. Followed Pokemon very closely through fourth gen. Fifth gen hit once I got into college and I've fallen off the wagon a little bit since. I used to visit PokeCommunity for its Fan-made Hacks and Games, however it looks like my old account was deleted at this point (which is totally fine as i didn't even remember the username).

I'm trying to play a bit of Pokemon and also Twitch stream some more. What better way than trying some Nuzlocke runs through some of the hacks and games on this forum! I'm currently making my way through Pokemon Gray Topaz (on my fourth run); if you're into some laid back grinding and goofs with some cusses every now and then, come check out my stream (I haven't reached the post limit, but my name on Twitch is the same!) I'll continue making my way through the forum and attempt to re-learn things :) Need to make sure I'm back into (Pokemon) shape before the inevitable Switch release ;)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey there! Welcome to PC. :) I hope your streaming gets some traction cause there's plenty of hacks out there that could use the exposure. I'm sure the developers appreciate your efforts! Please feel free to message me if I can help. n_n;

Happy posting!

Years
Nuzlockes are so fun omggg. I swear I want to play more so bad, especially right now, but I'm at work lol. Welcome back to the forum, hope you have a good time n~n Feel free to link to your Twitch in your forum signature anytime too. [:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Welcome to PC!

I fell off the bandwagon a bit when fifth gen came around as well, but I always find my way back. I've tried a few Nuzlockes, but I am really bad at them haha.

Enjoy the forums!

Back