• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Through Our Eyes: Pokemon Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiyo

Send my love.
Years
  • OOC: Since Eifi just got captured, it would be WAY too predictable if she was infected. No virus for her. ^^
    And just wondering, but this story sounds like the story from Final Fantasy 7. >.>;

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
  • o_o You know, your sort of right. Jenova, an alien, whose cells are inserted into people to make them stronger, thus the group SOLDIER, then Sephiroth, who finds out about the Jenova experiment at the Nebilhiem Mako Reactor, goes crazy and becomes too powerful and strives to destroy the world.
    *BLAB*
    I love that game wayyyyy too much. @___@
    And hey, your theme is Kadaj. 8D Nice. *STILL BLABING*

Okay okay.
    Well, should we change it some?

[[I should so make an FF7/Advent Children RP. @_@]]

Akiyo

Send my love.
    Years
  • I don't mind, it's a cool story anyway. ^^
    And if you make a FF7 RP, i'm so signing up. >.>;

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    The only FF game I played was VI on SNES, boo. ;_;
    I think it's a great idea at a story line, but I'll keep Crest uninfected unless necessary. Also, will we be in that lab for the entire time, or will we get to go to other places like the Veilstone base and such.

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
  • And if you make a FF7 RP, i'm so signing up. >.>;

xD I so would, but it'd be complicated. I mean, it's a pretty in depth story. D;
    But then again, I could FINALLY use that fan character I've worked so hard on... (/is too geeky about VII x-x)

The only FF game I played was VI on SNES, boo. ;_;
    I think it's a great idea at a story line, but I'll keep Crest uninfected unless necessary. Also, will we be in that lab for the entire time, or will we get to go to other places like the Veilstone base and such.

Dude, get FFIV for the DS. It is an AMAZING FF game. @_@ Not as good as VII, of course, but it's still really good. Definitely one of my favorites.

Anyway, we'll go other places, but as far as what happens after this whole lab thing, I'm not entirely sure. ; w; Ideas would be lovely.

Oh, I better put this here...

Name: Sevin (pronounced like "Seven")

Species: Umbreon (shiny)

Appearance: Sevin is a rare shiny Umbreon. The usually golden rings on his black fur are a shade of blue that glow slightly. The usually yellow eyes of a shiny umbreon are still red in Sevin's case, much like that of a normal Umbreon. Around his neck is a silver collar with the remains of a chain hanging down a few inches. This was what Team Galactic used to constrict him.

Level: 15

Move set: Tail Whip, Tackle, Sand Attack, Pursuit

Personality: Sevin is calm and quiet. Nothing fazes him after the torture that he endured from Galactic. He has a burning hatred for them, and would kill them if he could. He can seem cold on the outside, but under his stern mask, he is kind and protective. After losing all his friends due to Galactic, he was sworn to himself to protect anyone close to him with his life.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    It's Mr. Person T_T

Yeah, it is kinda sad how they deleted the posts. Just to recap, at the end of my post I was just getting ready to attack the rhyperior and had asked Sevin what name he goes by. The funny thing is that I didn't actually stay back to fight the rhyperior, I stayed back to get me club. (the whole reason Crest got involved with the dusk dwellers) But I'm fine with fighting the rocky lummox as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back