• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Through Our Eyes: Pokemon Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilmewtwo

Mew Clone
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    This is the Pokemon adventure lounge is, because the owner isnt here to make it, i saved her some time.
    Ok, someone needs to come up with a subplot for the dusk dwellers, Ribo is trying to save his home from team galactic, and has set off to find spiritomb, and his old friend haunter.

Akiyo

Send my love.
    Years
    I know you have good intentions, but shouldn't it be up to Ater_Ventus to make this? She did make the RP and it seems like it's spiralling out of control. =\

Akiyo

Send my love.
    Years
    Well, as long as we can all control ourselves this RP should last a very long time. ^^

evilmewtwo

Mew Clone
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    I know you have good intentions, but shouldn't it be up to Ater_Ventus to make this? She did make the RP and it seems like it's spiralling out of control. =\
    i understand you, but i though there no way of knowing when she is going to make this, so as to organize something, i thought i would help. I dont think it really matters who makes it anyway, as long as theres away to communicate out of character

thanks for pointing it out though

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
    Uh, okay, first of all, I am well able to make this myself, and secondly, subplots? What? o_o; Did I say anything about subplots?

I haven half a mind to make another OCC thread and abandon this one, but that would make spam, so I'll save the mods some time and not.

Alright people, I know this RP is going a little haywire, and I'm am going to need you're help to get this together. I thought this was denied by the admins, because I submitted this forever ago, and it never came up. I completely discarded it from my mind. This all caught me completely off guard, and I do apologize, but we can pull it together.

evilmewtwo

Mew Clone
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    its too bad you cant transfre owner ship of threads, but goahead, you do whatever you think is right
    subplots was the wrong word, right now im trying to stop team galactic from destroying the old chateau, so i am looking for spiritomb. more like a small side mission, or something.
    how do we get it together

IceDragon2439

Stand Up and Scream
    Years
    Alright fellow Rpers, I just want to let you know, if you haven't already seen, we have been warned to make our post the one paragraph minimum. So please try to do this when you write your posts! I really want this RP to continue and not get closed, so just remember to follow the rules and make your posts longer than one paragraph. ^_^

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    I got inphrakshuns.

I probably shouldn't have posted, because there wasn't much to post at the time. This is just a suggestion and doesn't mean much, but what we could do is have some kind of beginning post for each scenario. That way we have more to post than just two or three actions. Just an idea =/

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Uh, okay, first of all, I am well able to make this myself, and secondly, subplots? What? o_o; Did I say anything about subplots?

I haven half a mind to make another OCC thread and abandon this one, but that would make spam, so I'll save the mods some time and not.

Alright people, I know this RP is going a little haywire, and I'm am going to need you're help to get this together. I thought this was denied by the admins, because I submitted this forever ago, and it never came up. I completely discarded it from my mind. This all caught me completely off guard, and I do apologize, but we can pull it together.

If you want a different OoC thread under your name, I can close this one and you can make a new one, if you'd like. o_o It's not much trouble at all.

Especially since it was my fault that I failed to notice that this OoC thread wasn't made with the creator's consent, even though you were obviously still active. x_x; Sorry about that. [/shame on me]

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
    If you want a different OoC thread under your name, I can close this one and you can make a new one, if you'd like. o_o It's not much trouble at all.

Especially since it was my fault that I failed to notice that this OoC thread wasn't made with the creator's consent, even though you were obviously still active. x_x; Sorry about that. [/shame on me]

No, that's alright, we can use this. Doesn't make much difference whose name it's under anyway, and all these posts would be lost, if that matters. Thanks though, Loki. :]

And people, I will explain a summery of the plot we planned to see if anyone has anything to add. But I'll do that later, I'm tired right now. x-x

Akiyo

Send my love.
    Years
    So, a Rhyperior approaches. Hopefully somebody can wake up Eifi for the epic battle that's sure to ensue (Hint, hint.).

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
    Don't worry, Akiyo, I got that covered. xD

Okay, so like, me and IceDragon planned a thing or two, and it's high time I tell you all about it.
    So within the labs of Team Galactic, they have been experimenting on Pokemon, and injecting a liquid, a sort of virus that they have created from parts of a meteorite they found, called NOVA, into them. What they're trying to do is make stronger, more intelligent Pokemon. The effects of the virus are good and bad. The good, you get stronger faster, you can understand and speak to humans, and understand their technology.
    The bad, sometimes a blind rage takes over the infected Pokemon, and they can't control their power. Because of this, towns are destroyed, people and Pokemon are killed, and Team Galactic can't control them anymore, so they abandon the project. What they didn't know is that the virus can spread. When an infected Pokemon goes into overdrive (so to speak) it releases chemicals from it's body that contain the NOVA virus, and can infect other Pokemon.

If not dealt with, all the Pokemon would be infected, and the world would be in peril. So, our characters find out about the virus and try to find a cure. Sound good? Any thoughts or suggestions?

I was thinking that the Rhyperior could go all overdrive in the middle of battle, and the owner is all "WTF."
    Also, it would be nice if one or two of our characters were infected. I mean, yeah, overdrive and whatnot, but when that's NOT happening, the human knowledge could help. And of course, that would just had drama. :'D

So whadaya think?

Last edited:

IceDragon2439

Stand Up and Scream
    Years
    With Rhyperior, that was what I was going to suggest as well, so I'm all for it. And for one or two us to be infected would be cool as well, it would definitely make our story more interesting and help us along the way!

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
    I'm going to bring in another character, an Eevee that was forced to evolve using NOVA into an Umbreon. So there's one infected Pokemon. :'D
    So yeah, if your interested in being infected, SPEAK UP. :D We're passing around virus's here!

IceDragon2439

Stand Up and Scream
    Years
    I'll be infected, I think it'll be cool to write being infected =) But if you prefer me to be normal, I'll do that instead. Just in case if you want some of the other characters to get infected or if they want to.

evilmewtwo

Mew Clone
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    ill be infected, and if im allowed, i might introduce another character

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
    I don't want too many people being infected, but alright. Also, I don't think that there should be too many new characters that start out infected. It would be nice if one of the characters gets infected later.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back