• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Banner of this website keeps falling down making it hard to see entire page!!!!

SunflowerLady

❤Dog Lover🔆 🥴
Years
  • I can't really see very well on this website anymore for some reason the entire top banner of the website falls down on me and makes me never want to scroll on this site ever again. It's very annoying it never did this before I thought it was probably my account so I logged out and google typed the website in and click on it from the search and it still not letting me see most of the posts....It would go all the way down with very little visablily to see what is being said I would have to scroll alllll the way up and slowly very slowly scroll down to see what's happeing in this community. But the moment I even scroll up the entire banner falls down on me.....help? Is anyone having this issue?

Attachments

• 2020-02-13 21_47_45-Microsoft Edge.png
      2020-02-13 21_47_45-Microsoft Edge.png
      17.6 KB · Views: 16
    • 2020-02-13 21_48_26-Microsoft Edge.png
      2020-02-13 21_48_26-Microsoft Edge.png
      17 KB · Views: 15
    • 2020-02-13 21_49_00-Microsoft Edge.png
      2020-02-13 21_49_00-Microsoft Edge.png
      27.1 KB · Views: 12

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Try clearing your cookies and cache. This will log you out and you'll have to log back in. If that doesn't work, let us know and we'll look into it some more (:

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • You seem to be using an Old UI theme, which are no longer supported for bugfixes. Are you also experiencing this issue on the New UI (one of the themes available in the dropdown left of the footer)?

SunflowerLady

❤Dog Lover🔆 🥴
    Years
  • I tried a different theme and now it's working again I didn't know the themes of this websites had bugs...I'm sorry But, Thank you the problem is fix now and the top banner on this site is back to sword version!!...Werid though..:) thank you both for the help!!!

Back