• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ASM & Hex] My first asm code. Please peer review.

Years
  • Trying to teach myself assembly. I know for a fact some syntax is wrong. I'm writing this on mobile so don't hate me lol

With that said, I know these won't work. I haven't tested them but no way my first try works.

I've made 3 small routines. They are all ai scripting commands(think like adding commands to bsp but a different table).

Routine 1 - Addition
    Usage: If the ai has mega launcher, calculate the added damage so it can decide what really is the most powerful move.

Spoiler:

Routine 2 + 3 branch with link
    Usage: Jump to address to run a script function but come back when done. Makes scripting more modular. Requires 1 function to end with branch start and the called function to end with branch end.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back