• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Day Night System - By Interdpth & ZodiacDaGreat

Status
Not open for further replies.

hectord25

It's so Dark here
Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2016
I have windows xp and it`s works for me,could be because i use windows xp with spanish languaje

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2010
Another minor bug: when I view my trainer card on Emerald, the colors are those of the time of day, instead the proper color of my card.

locoroco

Ginga Densetsu Weed ANIME PWNS
Years
It works perfectly on my xp and its a old 1 its a dell m570 with 1 amd duron processor 997mega hertz with a s3 graphics pro savage ddr and it work as it should thax for the tool its awesome

Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
Hm, this doesn't seem compatible with v1.1 dumps of FR/LG (Player's Choice, with the Pokedex bug fixed), which is a shame. It just causes the ROMs to crash.

Still, a really awesome program.

Last edited:

Halfshadow

Sono italiano/I'm italian.
Years
Anyone wining because it doesn't work on XP...
It sucks because it doesn't work on a dead OS?

Just sayin... You know, Zombies and such...

Edit: On a more relevant note, it wirks awesomely on even a hacked ROM!
What i read?
XP is a dead SO?
XP will be dead on 2014, vista is already dead, is dead on 2007, is the worst OS of Microsoft house and Windows 7 is the proof.
And this tool works perfectly in Windows XP!
Windows XP is the best OS of Microsoft, Windows 7 will be able to overcome it?

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2021
Anyone who has trouble on XP should try to set the compatability for the program to like Windows 98, or xp sp1

OR install the VB6 runtimes. :)

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
are we going to be able to see different pokemon at different times?

ZodiacDaGreat

Working on a Mobile System
Years
Well, work on the next version is now undertaken. What you'll see next could be the support for different Pokémons appearing in different periods of the Day & Night cycle.

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
Years
Hi~!

Great tool! Interdpth and ZDG.

Maybe the problem with some PC's is beacause some PC's with the WinXp OS not have the .net framework or the most recent of Visual basic runtime components, i dont know well how was programmed it, but why dont try with this solution? On my PC it works! (WIndows XP)

Thanks for give your programer habilities for PokeHacking.

Sorry for my english XD.

Last edited:

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
ORLY? It works on my computer, but everything looks all fudged up.
I mean, I have everything installed, I have had them installed for a while now (Other programs I use need them...) so that can't be the only reason.

ZodiacDaGreat

Working on a Mobile System
Years
Did you try the latest version? I thought I fixed all the interfacing problems, at least it did on my friend's computer.

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
heey zodiac, a little features suggestion for the next release:
an animation kinda like that below...I don't think that is right; I had the right "recipe" in my head a while ago, but i forgot what it was. . .something like this
currentr+= (currentr-futurer) / (timebreaker1 - timebreaker2);
anyways, just gradually add to/ subtract from the pallettes' RGB values so that it more resembles an actual Day And Night. Also, another request is to make the "lighter" option have a greater impact?

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2013
There is a way to add support for BPRS?
It is needed to add Inis, if you want, I search for you.
only need BPRE directions, and I got it.

Sorry for me english..

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2012
I support the idea, fire red version is the only Spanish version is missing ^ ^ would be nice to have it supported Spanish community, and the program and be complete in all versions hehehe

translated into English, I hope you understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back