• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Keoni's, My Work

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    pufferfish.png

venomhungry.png

momemtummori.png

spideywhere2ami.png

skateboardingstock.jpg

supermans.png

Those are only 6 of my recent.
    CnC, Discuss.
    And No....I don't follow tutorials.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    Well I decided to come online for once.... and I saw that the revival thing is for 2 months now.. I'm right under that.. so here is my first and second verical signatures that I just made.
    First

firstvertical.png

firstverticalbw.png

firstverticalbw.png

Second

Secound, Text

secoundvertical.png

No Text

secoundvertical.png

monkeyandhead

I didn't train to be a Pilot.
    Years
  • I really like your work, but I have a few person itches about it all. You seem to overuse blur in a lot of your works, blur isn't the only way of creating a focal point. You also seem to use a sort of fog like cover in a lot of your work, I really think it would work better if you could remove the bits covering the focal point and blend it in with the bits not covering it, then the focal's would stand out more.

For instance, this one works so well with everything.
    c4dbased12.png

Compared to the two below, which seem to really smother the focal points.
    cure4karma.png

johndillanger.png

Overall though, I'm a fan of the work you've shown.
    I'm very surprised this thread hasn't received more attention considering how long it's been up for.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Dude, your graphics are so awesome :3

I liked these two the best
    medusas.png
    secoundvertical.png

Those are really good.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    Dude, your graphics are so awesome :3

I liked these two the best
    medusas.png
    secoundvertical.png

Those are really good.

thanks... dango daikazoku still makes me cry though, have you watched afterstory? just curious because you have nagisa in your signature :D

Zaroas

Dragon's Might
    Years
  • Wow, I really like your work, especially these two:

medusas.png

kumaregsigv3.png

The smudging and coloration in the first one is great, and the effects in the second one make it look really nice.

However, there's only one problem I have with your work - On certain tags, you seem to blur them a lot. I know it's to add depth and make the focal stand out, but on the two tags that monkeyandhead posted, it's taking it a bit too far. However, you seem to be kind of growing away from that, looking at your latest work, so it doesn't even really matter.

Overall, your work is fabulous. Keep it up!

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    Wow, I really like your work, especially these two:

medusas.png

kumaregsigv3.png

The smudging and coloration in the first one is great, and the effects in the second one make it look really nice.

However, there's only one problem I have with your work - On certain tags, you seem to blur them a lot. I know it's to add depth and make the focal stand out, but on the two tags that monkeyandhead posted, it's taking it a bit too far. However, you seem to be kind of growing away from that, looking at your latest work, so it doesn't even really matter.

Overall, your work is fabulous. Keep it up!
    thanks, i know i tend to blur alot..but im trying to stop myself from over-bluring... in the ones he posted, i just topaz-*****d. that was the problem with those ones, not blurring.. though i did blur some.

93f9a527b56a3c5056b144c6e5fc282a.png

Last edited:

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • You have improved a ridiculous amount....
    First of all, it is good to see you are over the times of topaz spam. :P It really didn't add anything positive to your tags, just made them all look similar and I don't think the topaz effect looks that good abused.

deadspacel.png
    1godofwarsigsize.png
    These are amazing. The effects and composition are quite impressive to say the least. The colours and adjustments and everything are incredible, particularly the deadspace tag.

Anyways, besides the God of War art, your text really lets you down. It is way too simple, and doing the same, "small, clipping mask, similar font" in all your tags will rarely work. Try experimenting with typo and adding really big text, and really decorative and stuff like that.

Also lighting, be careful not to go overboard and make one side completely black. It always better to fade out softly, it may not be as noticeable, but if you put it in it will be noticed. That comment may not be relevant cause it seems that in your latest update you've got all that under control and in practise, so take it for what you will...

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    fractalspace.png

tronngn.png

1timeshift.png

I have a sprite one that I will post later, but currently I'm using it for a battle.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    WHY DO YOU MAKE ME DOUBLE POST? WHYYYYYYY?

I'm trying to stop using those C4D's so much and... I messed up... Especially with my lighting...

I'm experimenting with styles...
    experiment.png

Colour:
    experiqvq.png

And it's too messy.. I know that much.

afrosam.png

Flip:
    afrosawjw.png

I kinda had to crop it, due to a comment on a previous thing I made that I had TOO MUCH empty space... And I accidentally did the same kind of thing... So I cropped it... I know... The size's strange.

That's the sound I imagine his hair would make in reality.

afrosamuri.png

Flip:
    afrosamuriflip.png

I didn't really care for the backround.

gabbercopy.png

My collab with Mute... The leader of Manga Mania.

collab1.png

Last edited:

rockeymon

Real life Silver Shirubaa
    Years
  • I like your art it is very good. Would love to see some more. My only question is a personal thing in the god of war image how did you do the flames?

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    I like your art it is very good. Would love to see some more. My only question is a personal thing in the god of war image how did you do the flames?

I used a flame stock, then set it to screen.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    3411truecrime.png

3411deadspace.png

3411graphscollab.png

I really want to make something I like.... but I can't do it :( I kinda like the top one... These are posted in reverse order in which they were made today.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • You've improved a lot since I've last rated here.

Deadspace.
    deadspacel.png

deadspaceflip.png

God Of War

1godofwar.png

Sig Size:
    1godofwarsigsize.png

V2

1godofwa2rsigsize.png

1godofwar2.png

These ones are really nice, they have nice colouring and everything in them :D
    and I also like the nice use of flow in your graphics too. You've done a really good job with your graphics.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • 3411truecrime.png
    This one is almost really good! :P
    The colours and placements and stuff is really good, but I think it just feels a bit empty and could go with some like some particles or like a dust texture on lighten just to add some more elements to it, especially for like foreground effects.
    Secondly, unless that is a game image or something, I don't think the topaz was necessary...
    Also the lighting could've been put onto the C4Ds more to make it more interesting. The C4Ds themselves feel a bit flat.
    Nice concept though! Just needs some minor tweaking.

3411graphscollab.png
    This one needs quite a bit of work, but I can see where you were going. Firstly, there are parts that are way too sharp, and that C4D directly to his left is too blurry / the smudging over it makes it feel really low quality.
    Lastly, the colour scheme is way too purple and almost monotonous. Could use some changes so the blacks are not quite as black, and there are more yellow tones in there. Really it is just how the colours blend together which doesn't work, because they don't really blend. There is too much contrast. Gradient maps will help blend them in.

Cool stuff, but yeah, few tweaks for all of them really.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I won't really go in-depth today (night time o'er here), but my piece of advise to you would be to try and use c4ds more. You tend to rely heavily on fractals. I can see that you've tried using c4ds in some of your recent works but...I think you need to try harder. They don't really add much to the tags you've done. You have to practice more and get the hang of using them. Going for textures won't hurt either. Textures are easier to work with many a times. But yeah, depends on what kind of tag/work you are going for, really. So yeah, for now, my advise to you would be to try using c4ds and textures a little more. In order to make the effects more...effective. XD;

I'll try to elaborate tomorrow. Will try my best to, surely. If I get time. :x

Last edited:
    Back