• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Kendrick Lamar - DAMN.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Kendrick Lamar - DAMN.

illpost my thoughts in depth tomorrow, for now im losing my shit over how good this is

plus theres rumors of a new drop sunday

stay woke

Last edited:
    Years
  • I listened to the album this morning. I thought it was quite interesting. We all know that Kendrick wants to tell his stories, and here it's done very well as usual.

But is it wrong that I've never listened to To Pimp A Butterfly in its entirety?

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    I listened to the album this morning. I thought it was quite interesting. We all know that Kendrick wants to tell his stories, and here it's done very well as usual.

But is it wrong that I've never listened to To Pimp A Butterfly in its entirety?

yes do that immediately. its an essential IMO.

i really enjoyed this album because rather than the story of someone else or a culture, he's telling about a personal struggle which he hasn't really talked about (aside from the whole 'if i told you i killed someone at 16' motif of Good kid m.A.A.d. city). plus if the whole double album theory is legit (below) he'll take it to a whole new level, lmao. i really dont want to get my hopes up for a new release but as a frank ocean fan i'm used to disappointment.

Spoiler:

Back