• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Rejuvenation

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2016
This game is really impressive and is highly recommended . My question is how can I evolve pokemons just evolve by trade? alakazam example , aromatisse , Steelix , etc. ( I do not speak English and I used google translator )

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 17, 2016
I've just downloaded the game and there's a "DirectX audio error". I really wanna play, could you help me?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 15, 2016
Is there a way to get reaper cloth because I have a dusclops and one of those objects which act as if the Pokemon was traded it's just that I need a reaper cloth do you know how to get it

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 28, 2023
Um did something happen while I was away? The main way I keep track of this game is on the pokemon reborn forums. But when I checked in today Rejuvenation's sub-forum seems to have been deleted and all threads about it were gone. EDIT: Never mind, the sub-forum only appears to registered members. I just wasn't logged in when I checked.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2024
quick question how do i go back to terajuma island? im at the part where i discovered the hidden shore at sheriden and i spoke with the captain to take me to gearen and now im stuck here :( pls help

Years
Well, Narcissa's been defeated. Ironically enough, my Dusclops wasn't even the cause of my victory. The cause of my victory was my Calm Mind-powered jackpot starter Ralts.

EDIT: I have no idea how I didn't notice the name that Madame X gave her sword until now. Seriously, as someone who has a thing for fanservice-heavy anime, how did I miss the subtle (possibly unintended) reference to Kill la Kill?!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
It seems this thread and the dev blog aren't being updated. Rejuvenation is currently on version 8.1 with v9 in production. I found it pinned in Pokemon Reborn's Fan-game Exposé forum.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 7, 2017
can someone help me find dusk stone in pokemon rejuvenation v9.1 please?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
currently playing it for the first time and getting ready to take on venam. So far really enjoying it.

Back