• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Rejuvenation

SuperJanBro

Renegade
Years
Arceus%20Logo_zpsenynaxle.png

Contact Information:
Youtube

Email

-Download Links-
Version 6-2 (8/5/2015)

Mega
Decryption Key = !MDjOFxVSNpjrNdBR_YnqYVROddYuWcE9I-c4ArvPnpY
Mediafire
-Introduction-
Hello, my name is Jan! As you may have guessed, I am the creator of Pokemon Rejuvenation. Pokemon Rejuvenation was inspired by the popular fan game Pokemon Reborn. When I first played Reborn, I was blown away by the quality, the story, and the characters. Something Game Freak has only barely been able to pull off. (In their main franchises, anyway). So I am here to bring something similar. Something similar, but unique in its own way.
That's what Pokemon Rejuvenation is about.

-Plot-
The Aevium Region. A place that has seen better days. Once an intact region brimming with life, now torn into four pieces by an unknown force. This region needs help, and there's no one to turn to. No one, except you. Can you travel through the Aevium Region and collect all 18 badges? Can you discover the grim truth behind the region's destruction? Can you protect you and your friends against the criminal organization Team Xen? Who knows? You just might be able to. There's only one way to find out.

-Features-.
Difficulty Modes
Help Centers
-All of the starters will be available to catch.
-All 721 Pokémon will be able to be caught.
Customized Over-world Characters
IV/EV Checker
-Custom TMs
-Custom Forms
-Customized Shiny Pokémon
-Increased Shiny rate (700/8192).
-18 Gyms.(Four in Current release.)
-Quick Save.
-Tons of custom characters, and sprites.
-Amazing music by GlitchxCity and other composers!

Screenshots
Spoiler:

-Credits-
Spoiler:

Development Blog

Last edited:
Years
Reborn #2 hell yeah ! :D.

This is a nice challenge for you to create a game as good as Reborn, I hope you'll get great success. This post is promising, I'll give a try once I'll get some time :).

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
This is shaping to be one of the best RMXP Pokemon games ever along with Reborn, Zeta/Omicron, Island and RaptorEX (my Fab Four).

Keep the good work.

Years
I've just started this game, I'm about to challenge the first gym and I'm very impressed : great story, great graphics, great region, great music, great everything :D.

I have a question, what is the level cap before the first gym ? My pokemon are starting to have levels close to 20 so I hope the cap is 25. If it's 20, I have to be careful.
Oh and by the way, any reason why Snubbull is Normal/Fairy instead of pure Fairy ?

SuperJanBro

Renegade
Years
I've just started this game, I'm about to challenge the first gym and I'm very impressed : great story, great graphics, great region, great music, great everything :D.

I have a question, what is the level cap before the first gym ? My pokemon are starting to have levels close to 20 so I hope the cap is 25. If it's 20, I have to be careful.
Oh and by the way, any reason why Snubbull is Normal/Fairy instead of pure Fairy ?

That would be an error, sadly. I'll fix it for the next release.

But I'm really glad that you're enjoying it! The level cap is 20 by the way.
After the first badge, the level cap is 30 and then 35.

In the next release I'll write the level caps on the trainer card so you'll be able to check!

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
I'm surprised this isn't in the Showcase. With the demo out, and a few more screenshots, it should meet the criteria, right? Unless that's changed since I posted my project.

Stick it to the world, Jan.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jan 21, 2022
Great game! Do Pokémon have ORAS movesets? There is an small mapping error at the Dexoys event on the lower side by the lowest Dexoys. Also where is Todofrodo? Did I spy an Kingdom Hearts trainer?

Last edited:
Years
I found a major bug, purifying from the purification chamber makes the game crash :/.

Anyway, I managed to purify all the shadows in the "old" way. (the purify chamber is still good for the heart gauge but I had to go to that secret forest thing for the final unlock)
I obtained my 2nd badge and I think it's the end of the demo since I can't go further. That was great :).

Last edited:

SuperJanBro

Renegade
Years
I found a major bug, purifying from the purification chamber makes the game crash :/.

Anyway, I managed to purify all the shadows in the "old" way. (the purify chamber is still good for the heart gauge but I had to go to that secret forest thing for the final unlock)
I obtained my 2nd badge and I think it's the end of the demo since I can't go further. That was great :).

That is a problem... no matter, I'll look into it.

Also there are three badges in the demo. Did the officer by the gate not leave after you went to the grotto?

Years
No, the officer is still there after beating the ghost leader guy. Is there something else I need to do ? The other characters told me to go to the next city.

By the way, I tried doing the requests from Sheridan city and you're sure you can find aipoms by headbutting trees ? I can't find any :/. Do they appear in the day or something like that ?

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2016
my game freezes after i beat the demon galvantula. Zeta disappears and my character just remains standing there. :( I tried again and same thing happened. Can somebody fix it? Also in that battle against joltic squad, joltics were entering the field invisible or they became invisible after a hit.

Last edited:

SuperJanBro

Renegade
Years
No, the officer is still there after beating the ghost leader guy. Is there something else I need to do ? The other characters told me to go to the next city.

By the way, I tried doing the requests from Sheridan city and you're sure you can find aipoms by headbutting trees ? I can't find any :/. Do they appear in the day or something like that ?

Yeah, I just double checked. It's really rare, though

Also, if you post your save, I'll remove the officer!

my game freezes after i beat the demon galvantula. Zeta disappears and my character just remains standing there. :( I tried again and same thing happened. Can somebody fix it? Also in that battle against joltic squad, joltics were entering the field invisible or they became invisible after a hit.

Post your save? I'll see if I can get it working for you again.
If you're not sure on how to get your save, go to The Startmenu/PCname/SavedGames/Pokemon Rejuvenation

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2015
um is it just me or ther someone eles that can't open the game like me
I double on the Xerneas icon and nothing happen

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2022
Not sure if this has been answered but can someone tell me where I can purify my shadow pokemon? Also any tips on the first leader?

Years
Not sure if this has been answered but can someone tell me where I can purify my shadow pokemon? Also any tips on the first leader?

You'll learn about purifying shadow pokemon in the 2nd town, during the storyline, you can't miss it. About the first leader, as the NPCs say, water type moves are good due to being strong in that terrain. I also recommend a poison type in your team, even if it's lvl3, just to absorb the toxic spikes. Type advantage is important there since she doesn't have much coverage I think.

I personally demolished her with Bibarel and its simple+defense curl+rollout combo although I'm pretty sure there are many other possibilities.

Back