• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Most likely Uni talk, idk sometimes food and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Codin

There ARE Mexican restaurants in the United States run by genuine Mexicans and they do sometimes use genuine Mexican ingredients, but Idk and idc. I just LOOOOVE me some quesadillars.

Sirfetch’d

I haven't been to Taco Bell(or any fast food place) in quite a while actually. I've been trying to cut back on my spending. I might head out to Sonic later though and grab me up a large shake.

Sirfetch’d

I haven't been to Taco Bell(or any fast food place) in quite a while actually. I've been trying to cut back on my spending. I might head out to Sonic later though and grab me up a large shake.

Sirfetch’d

Ok this thread is really starting to lag and double post, at least for me, so I am going to lock it up and a new one will be posted right away! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back