• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were to create a Pokemon game, what would it be like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
  • ok here are some of the features i would have...

1- instead of pokemon coming up randomly, i would have every pokemon running around and seeable like some of the ledgendaries, or ones u see standing next to people in houses.

2- instead of choosing out of the 3 starting pokemon i would have it that u overslept and had to be given something that did not obey u at first, like on the 1st ep of pokemon. later on in the game, u would come across a 1 of a kind wild version of each of the origional starting pokemon.

3- u would not merely have to get all the badges and win the pokemon league there would be special challenges such as u would get to a village and find out that something has been stolen from the museum and u have to get it back. or u would stay at someones house for a night and the next day find out that the persons pokemon has been stolen, this would involve team rocket appearing ina big machine of a pokemon like u see on the anime and u would have to battle the machine , this would work like a pokemon battle

4- as u went along u would be joined on ur joueney by misty and brock who would go with u all the way.

5- the pokemon league would not be merely the elite four, u would have to bbattle trainers in lots of rounds and make ur way to the top and earn the right to challenge the elite four, this would take place in a pokemon stadium with screaming fans and a ref etc

i hope u all like these ideas!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 11, 2005
    1)well in my version off a new pokemon game there will be two teams just like team magma and team aqua and what ever team u pick u will straight away be in a battle but there are 2 off u so it is a tag battle.you will start off by sending out two pokemon at the same time.
    2)certain pokemon would have special attacks with a different pokemon so if you sent out a water and electric type of pokemon the electic volts would go thought the water,even if u told them to do thunder shock or any electric attack it woulkd just turn into the attack called thunder.
    3)you would be aloud special balls called swag balls so u can catch certain pokemon that the team leader tells you to get.
    4)every sunday you will get a call from ur team leader telling you to get a certain pokemon that would be when the swag balls come in to play.
    5)insteed off the pokemon league u will have to do that massive battle from the first movie were all the clones are and you will be able to use celebi but only once in the whole game.
    6)the legendary pokemon would be all off the starting pokemon from the games but they will be much stronger but they would be on the enemies team.

hope u enjoyed

tamayo

Battle Frontier Master
    Years
  • idk... if i created a pokemon game, Team Rocket would get off their flabby fat butts and buy guns (thats obvious), after your opponents pokemon faint your pokemon could attack the other trainer, and BEST OF ALL... Togepi would be locked up for scaring People!

? Bleep ?

Drunken Latios
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Dec 21, 2005
    hmm...

okay, the first thing i would do: put all three of the regions in! ninty could EASILY put in all the regions and fit that data onto their stupid little gba card. too bad im too dumb to use game maker programs!

I would bring back the REAL time system from g/s/c, and make all 386 pokemon(maybe more... if i decide to put em in :P ) so ya dun have to go to a stupid ninty event! i would make those pokemon which originally have to be in events catchable, but incredibly hard.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • A compleatly new region, which is more hi-tech (like XD). Apart from Pokemon, the trainer also has HP, which can be lost when he/she falls from a high place, or gets attacked directly by enemy Pokemon (he/she dies when the HP comes down to 0), and can be cured by resting or eating food.

Years
  • it would be an mmorpg (restriction: if your most powerful pokemon is 10 levels or higher then another trainer you can't challenge them), able to travel to kanto, johto, hoenn, sevii islands and maybe orre, allows you to collect all 386, you can trade with 3rd generation games, 3D, seperating physical attacks from special attacks without regarding type (i.e. Hyper Beam and sound attacks should be special), pokemon actually hit eachother when using physical attacks rather then the sissy way they attack in the stadium series

.::t w i l i g h t::.

Look! I blink!
    Years
  • I forgot to put mine... heh x3 It'd be a lot like Ro with little anime sprites and such, with 3D environments & stuff, basically, everything you can't interact with, is 3D. You could pick your hair&outfit at the start of the game...you could get to all regions&all the islands, including orange islands, sevii islands, umm...those 3 elemental birds islands...were those part of orange? 360 and more could be available, and by catching pokemon you could actually see them and attack if you want to...All teams would be in it, all the legendaries, it would have everything. You could also pick if you want to follow somebody if you want company. You could have other jobs beside a trainer, you could join the evil teams, (I know I would x3) and uhhh...that's all I thought up so far...phew...-dies-

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
  • .::t w i l i g h t::. said:
    I forgot to put mine... heh x3 It'd be a lot like Ro with little anime sprites and such, with 3D environments & stuff, basically, everything you can't interact with, is 3D. You could pick your hair&outfit at the start of the game...you could get to all regions&all the islands, including orange islands, sevii islands, umm...those 3 elemental birds islands...were those part of orange? 360 and more could be available, and by catching pokemon you could actually see them and attack if you want to...All teams would be in it, all the legendaries, it would have everything. You could also pick if you want to follow somebody if you want company. You could have other jobs beside a trainer, you could join the evil teams, (I know I would x3) and uhhh...that's all I thought up so far...phew...-dies-
    WOW! I love that. When is Nintendo going to release that game?

Setsuna Moto

Kienzan!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 25, 2005
    You know it Red/Blue/Yellow at the Nugget Bridge where the guy asks you if you want to join Team Rocket?

There should be a game where you can say yes. Then you go on Team Rocket missions and all that. I remember back in 1999-2000 when I was like 10, and got my Blue version, I was mad that you couldn't say yes and join TR! LOL!

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
  • Setsuna Moto said:
    You know it Red/Blue/Yellow at the Nugget Bridge where the guy asks you if you want to join Team Rocket?

There should be a game where you can say yes. Then you go on Team Rocket missions and all that. I remember back in 1999-2000 when I was like 10, and got my Blue version, I was mad that you couldn't say yes and join TR! LOL!
    Me to! I wanted to join SOOOO much! I could have been top executive(probably run Team Rocket) they all were horrible trainers!

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    id make a new ruby / saphire it would give choise of boy / girl but who ever u dont choose will follow u and u can carry 12 pokemon and u will be able to send out pokemon ut side battle and they will do any thing.
    also i would make it that u can control ur pokemon flying

now thats a game

wishirulz

convict #100234
    Years
  • fore me it would bee a guy going back in time, cause you now how the fossil pokemon exist? the guy would have to go in the pre-cambrian time, the jurassic time and the medival time to retreive extinct pokemon to get them back to proffesseur oak

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back