• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Please help me

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2024
    My ground move can hit flying types, please help me

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    My ground move can hit flying types, please help me
    I think you need to explain a bit more about your situation. Are you playing a specific game? Or a hack/fangame? Or are you making a game yourself?

Regardless, this section is for questions about the forums and community itself. There are other sections of this site where game-related questions fit best c:

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2024
    Thank you for your reply, i'm so sorry i'm new to this, and sorry for my bad english, i was playing pokemon reborn, and i was forgotten what i edited the script, then the issue happened

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Thank you for your reply, i'm so sorry i'm new to this, and sorry for my bad english, i was playing pokemon reborn, and i was forgotten what i edited the script, then the issue happened
    No worries! Is this the fangame you are talking about? https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=289351

If so, you're best off asking in that dedicated thread, or wherever its opening post and other players direct you to (as they might have a Discord or other platform to chat on if this game is very old). Good luck!

Back