• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile What Pokemon do you want added?

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
  • As the title asks, what pokemon would you love to be added to Pokemon Unite, and more importantly what role would they play?

I'd love for so many to be added and I'm just going to list them because why not!

Alcremie - Defender
    Aromatisse - Supporter
    Dustox - All-Rounder
    Beautifly - Speedster
    Whimsicott - Speedster

Let me know which pokemon you hope gets added to the game :nod:

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Golem - Be attacker?/Defender?/All-Rounder? with a mix of WIgglytuff and Tyranitar attacks and movements

Cinccino /Furret - Speedster - similar to Zeraora but smaller

Lycanroc - Attacker - similar to Glaceon but faster and moves have less range,

Lilligant - Support - Has move leech seed ,Giga drain Synthesis, quiver Dance moves that heal itself and allies, drain enemy heath and quiver dance boosts allies

Alcremie Unite move could be similar to Blastoise where it Gigantamaxes and pushes pokemon outward then send G-max finale in the radius

Back