• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: Pokémon GO Sees Changes in Hatched Pokémon — Old Species Out, New In

SirBoglor

[b][I][FONT=Satisfy]It's over, isn't it?[/FONT][/I
Years
  • Check out all of these hidden egg changes from July! Do they make you feel sunny-side up, or are you hard-boiled when it comes to them?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen today
    Why would they remove Magnemite and the Kanto starters. Those are all rare spawns. Magnemite is Electric Steel which are both rare types.

The Pokémon I wish they would have removed are Krabby, Nidoran, Exeggcute, Bellsprout, Oddish, Natu, Spinarak, Hoppip and Marill.
    Also Chinchou should be in 2km eggs not 10.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Why would they remove Magnemite and the Kanto starters. Those are all rare spawns. Magnemite is Electric Steel which are both rare types.

The Pokémon I wish they would have removed are Krabby, Nidoran, Exeggcute, Bellsprout, Oddish, Natu, Spinarak, Hoppip and Marill.
    Also Chinchou should be in 2km eggs not 10.

Magnemite is VERY common here haha... I have like 30 Magneton now?

Although removing the starters is silly imo.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen today
    I encounter every Magnemite I see and catch it, I've caught 20 Magnemite and seen 20.

I've caught two Magneton, the first one I walked with to get enough candies, the second I must have evolved after hatching some Magnemites. Because there's no way I could get 2 Magnetons with just 20 wild Magnemites.

Also in terms of electric and steel I need 44 more electric for the gold medal and I need 164 more steel for the gold medal.

Hopefully there will be a steel or electric event soon. But one thing I won't be doing much is evolving Magnemite's unfortunately.

Last edited:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Glad they removed Magnemite, stuff is everywhere here. Now if they could remove Voltorb too, that'd be great.
    But uuh, was there a change recently? Why does this say this is live since July?

SirBoglor

[b][I][FONT=Satisfy]It's over, isn't it?[/FONT][/I
    Years
  • Glad they removed Magnemite, stuff is everywhere here. Now if they could remove Voltorb too, that'd be great.
    But uuh, was there a change recently? Why does this say this is live since July?

Because it is. Silph Road only recently confirmed this information as they they really like to make sure that their numbers are right before posting something like that. Hence the delay of this info up to now.

Back