• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Looking for Ability Patches

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2022
    Hey all, I'm getting back into Pokemon, I haven't bought the SwSh DLC and I don't intend to since Violet is coming out soon.
    I want to stock up on Ability Patches (only obtainable in the DLC).
    Anybody willing to trade?
    I can offer a shiny Ditto for 2-3 ability patches, or whatever you can offer.
    I can perhaps offer some other monsters but I haven't played for a while so I don't have the latest events.
    PM me if interested.
    Thanks.

EDIT : Sorry just realized I should have posted it in the Trade forum. Can a mod please delete this?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi I just started playing Pokemon again, but I haven't purchased the SwSh DLC and I don't plan to because Violet will be out shortly. I need to buy a lot of ability patches (only obtainable in the DLC). Anyone up for a trade?

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • Hi I just started playing Pokemon again, but I haven't purchased the SwSh DLC and I don't plan to because Violet will be out shortly. I need to buy a lot of ability patches (only obtainable in the DLC). Anyone up for a trade?

I can definitely help you out. However, you are better off sending me a private message when you're back on to get in contact with me.

Back