• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hi :)

Years
  • Hello! I'm Moonie! I've actually had an account for a couple days but I didn't introduce myself. I figured I should probably do that.
    I've loved Pokémon for as long as I can remember, but I didn't have video game consoles growing up, so I collected trading cards and watched the anime. Currently I only have one game (Moon) and I've completed all the story lines and missions, but that doesn't stop me from finding new things to do! I really want to play Platinum and Soul Silver. I recently watched the Japanese version of Mewtwo Strikes Back for the first time and was really impressed!
    I really don't know what else to say. Wheeeee

Years
  • I haven't watched the anime in years; watching the movie a couple days ago was the first time I've watched anything from it since... whenever Diamond and Pearl was airing (I think 2006?). So I don't think I'd have much relevant to say. But I might check out the Trading Card Game section! Thank you!
    My favorite Pokémon is Popplio, but Lanturn is a close second!

Years
  • Hello Looneymoon, and welcome to the forums!
    I certainly recommend you to try Black / White or Black 2 / White 2, best generation in many points (even if my favourite always will be Red ^^)!
    I could also suggest some great fan games if you want!
    I like Lanturn too, it looks good, and its Water / Electric double-type is neat!
    Do you plan to watch other Pokémon films ?

Years
  • Hello!
    If you're playing on the 3DS you should give Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire a go if possible. You get to fly around on the back of either Latias or Latios once you unlock the feature and in the story after the E4 you get to fight a Pokemon, while on the back of another Pokemon, in space!

What's your favorite TCG card from your collection?

Back